• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Nate Wiggins

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Watching Nate’s presser. They asked how he felt thinking he would go early and then having to wait til the end of the first, he said: “it don’t matter, we here now”

Where have we heard that before…. We got ourselves a dog boys

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My biggest issue with Wiggins is the weight. Kinda freaks me out but no doubt he has the skills you want, need, deserve in a first round CB. If he had 10 more pounds on him I doubt anyone would be complaining lol.
Ten more pounds and he’s cb1

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Size aside, dude is everything you want in a corner. Fast, fluid, sticky. Think his “unwillingness to tackle” is quite overblown.
absolutely overblown and he has absolutely shown his physicality in run support. He's not a bad tackler at all.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Thank goodness his personality isnt like humps lol.. nothing wrong with hump personality ( it really is though)… he 20yrs old? got dam.. he said he doesnt need safety help lol and i guess a few months before we drafted him he said he wanted to pick off mahommes lol

Last edited:

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Watching Nate’s presser. They asked how he felt thinking he would go early and then having to wait til the end of the first, he said: “it don’t matter, we here now”

Where have we heard that before…. We got ourselves a dog boys
Yea he def a dog.. only 20yrs old, gonna be some growing pains but i hope he isnt immature.. he from atlanta and now is a millionaire, aw shit lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
My biggest issue with Wiggins is the weight. Kinda freaks me out but no doubt he has the skills you want, need, deserve in a first round CB. If he had 10 more pounds on him I doubt anyone would be complaining lol.
EDC also said they'll be getting him to put on some weight.