• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would like to know why we were playing zone defense on the Kelce TD and didn’t have a guy on him??!?!? Instead you had three defenders with their thumb up theirs ass while Kelce gets an easy TD .

Unacceptable!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Down 7 at the half. Thought it would be worse. I’ll take it.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Honestly, Marty is destroying Lamar rookie season. He must develop AS A PASSER, not as a runner. Throwing only seven passes in on half is unnaceptable.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean, the Chiefs are getting away with all the missed calls. Plus, our tackling gets an F- grade.

The Ravens tackling doesn't even get a grade from me man. I can't stand it! They don't run through and wrap up at all! They just tap the receiver or runner EXPECTING them to fall down. Pathetic! SMH!

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Hills out then you automatically have to double Kelce. Mahomes always passes to him in crucial downs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Honestly, Marty is destroying Lamar rookie season. He must develop AS A PASSER, not as a rusher. Throwing only seven passes in on half is unnaceptable.

If we keep Harbs, then Steve needs to make the call on the coordinators and remove that power from Harbs in the offseason. If Harbs doesn't like it then he can go.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Ravens tackling doesn't even get a grade from me man. I can't stand it! They don't run through and wrap up at all! They just tap the receiver or runner EXPECTING them to fall down. Pathetic! SMH!

We have the team prepared for flag football but the NFL still plays Tackle. Need to adjust.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
If we keep Harbs, then Steve needs to make the call on the coordinators and remove that power from Harbs in the offseason. If Harbs doesn't like it then he can go.
I don't see Steve doing that, it doesn't looks like him. It's easier to see DeCosta with that decision. I would keep WInk tho, he's alright, it's not his fault we don't have safeties and good edge rushers.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bad part: we don’t wanna be behind, we’re blowing plays.

Good part: were doing a lot of things well on both sides but Eric Weddle and a lack of holding calls is killing us, if weddle can make some tackles when he needs to, and if the holds are being called, this chiefs offense isn’t having this good of a day. Clean it up and we’ll be okay.

More good: we’re running it, lamars arm looks good today but some unfortunate events with the WRs have hurt us, Dixon looks like a world beater, if we keep running it we should see our offense progressively get better as the clock winds down, and if we do that our defense can rest and not face hill and ware which is huge.

Adjust to kelce, and we have a real shot. Down 7 getting the ball back after the half is not the worst situation and we’re still in reach to run it heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.