• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Marty is destroying Lamar rookie season. He must develop AS A PASSER, not as a runner. Throwing only seven passes in on half is unnaceptable.
I have the same information as you, but maybe Lamar simply isn't ready to pass as much at this point in his career? He's raw, and was not expected to pick up the helm this year. I'm excited for his future, but just wonder if he's not quite ready yet.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Honestly, Marty is destroying Lamar rookie season. He must develop AS A PASSER, not as a runner. Throwing only seven passes in on half is unnaceptable.
Bruh were in the thick of it, we win today we have a chance to win the division, that’s a secondary thought until we clinch. For now, you win.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
These Ravens safeties don't put fear in anyone's heart.
You really can't in today's league because of these soft ass calls.

The Ravens tackling doesn't even get a grade from me man. I can't stand it! They don't run through and wrap up at all! They just tap the receiver or runner EXPECTING them to fall down. Pathetic! SMH!
Our safeties can get lost. Most atrocious part of the defense today.

Our secondary better step up. 203 passing yards in the half blows!
I wonder how much of it was YAC due to our inept tackling.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have the team prepared for flag football but the NFL still plays Tackle. Need to adjust.

I agree! Watching Eric "The Wiffer" Weddle is getting old and played out!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We have a terrible road record under Harbs in December. We were 1-6 before Atlanta and now 2-6. Most likely the record will fall to 2-7 after today.

Of course the Texans are losing to the Colts and the Titans smashed the Jags, not our week this week.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Oh, I forgot to say: bench Ty for the rest of this game. Gus and Dix are red hot and this guy just killed one drive. Run more, run more, but throw some passes to Andrews, Snead and Brown. Crabtree and Hurst are null.

Status
Not open for further replies.