• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
SQUAD!!!

Dt_Bje0VYAINPEZ.jpg:large

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Here's my prediction. Kansas city runs the ball less than 10 times in the game. KC will have very short drives, that is they will either go 3 and out or get big chunk plays and move the ball for scores. Lamar and the rush game shows up again today, we will control TOP. KC scores 17, we score 20.
Mini predictions:
Lamar hits John Brown for a big gainer.
Lamar only has one turnover.
Tim Williams gets a sack.
Kelce scores 2 touchdowns.
Hill is mostly contained.
Gus goes for 85.
Weddle gets a pick to break our streak.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Inactives: Flacco, Jefferson, T-Williams, Lasley, Lewis, Sieler and Ricard.
good thing: Reid expected both Flacco and Lamar to play, so at least they wasted some time preparing for Flacco.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
WTF is with Timmy he practiced fully. Harbs better not be holding him back to get ZDS a bigger deal.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
also Hurst is back and Lewis inactive
i think we all assume Hurst starts - any chance bozeman ends up starting with Hurst covering guard and tackle in his first game back?
This is possible ans something I have thought about. Will be an interesting development.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
also Hurst is back and Lewis inactive
i think we all assume Hurst starts - any chance bozeman ends up starting with Hurst covering guard and tackle in his first game back?

Hopefully Hurst is playing LG and Brown is still at RT.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really hate this society today where people spend time looking on Twitter to find dirt on someone from years ago. Wonder if Ricard will be cut tomorrow, he's already inactive for this game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
if he gets cut for these tweets.....It would be best for these players to just delete all their tweets before they enter the draft. Ridiculous.
Dt82CUyXcAAcfLJ.jpg

How stupid can one be? Even if someone spent time digging these up, these are unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.