• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the bad, and the inability to beat good teams

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Get well soon Lamar. You look promising as all hell.

Lamar haters you get your wish, Flacco might start next week.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’d go back and count the amount of times our guys got tackled at the LOS but I’d kill myself

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Gonna maybe get some hate....but it’s time to put Joe back in
We went down to the wire against maybe the greatest offense of all time in their own stadium with a rookie qb and it took a fucking miracle Mosley slip and fall inches away from the ball on 4th and long for them to come back.

So, how about no.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Defense had two tries to win the game. I was expecting an L but that was heartbreaking.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don't want to here any kind of shit about how we "almost won".. WE CANNOT CLOSE OUT GAMES. And the problem starts at the top. The talent on this team is obvious. That's why we were in this shit to begin with. But dumbass situational football from Marty. I mean Dixon had the hot hand and they couldn't stop the run at all. "air it out kid, go be a hero". What kind of moron puts the an ILB on the FASTEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE GAME. Even an elite LB would have gotten screwed there. On a CRUCIAL fourth down.

I don't care that we "almost won". Playoff worthy teams WIN THOSE GAMES.

Yes, the refs made some bad calls, but that does not excuse the sheer amount of times we shot ourselves in the foot due to shit coaching. It's unaccepatable.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler

So we can go back to 40+ pass attempts, zero run game?

Nah, I’m good. Give me Lamar eating up the clock, making the run game relevant, and delivering throws when he needs to.

That style of play keeps the defense fresh and that’s when the defense is at its best.

Taze

Practice Squad
Why? So he can play 3 more games as a Raven and be cut, all while Lamar is on the bench on not getting live reps and not really getting better? He's the bright spot of the offense it's not his fault Marty is stupid

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You see, if it wasn't for the refs, I really wouldn't be upset with this loss. But holy shit, did the refs completely fuck us over. I think if that was T-Will chasing Mahomes down instead of ZDS, we get good position in Chiefs territory because that "Mahomes magic" doesn't happen.

As much as I enjoy listening to Romo and wished he called ALL of our games, I COMPLETELY disagree about us going 10-6. I see 8-8 tbh.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m sorry but I can’t handle watching CJ trailing receivers every single time a big play happens. I’m ready to move on. I don’t care if he’s the smartest player in the nfl. He’s too slow.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I don't want to here any kind of shit about how we "almost won".. WE CANNOT CLOSE OUT GAMES. And the problem starts at the top. The talent on this team is obvious. That's why we were in this shit to begin with. But dumbass situational football from Marty. I mean Dixon had the hot hand and they couldn't stop the run at all. "air it out kid, go be a hero". What kind of moron puts the an ILB on the FASTEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE GAME. Even an elite LB would have gotten screwed there. On a CRUCIAL fourth down.

I don't care that we "almost won". Playoff worthy teams WIN THOSE GAMES.

Yes, the refs made some bad calls, but that does not excuse the sheer amount of times we shot ourselves in the foot due to shit coaching. It's unaccepatable.

It wasn’t straight up man to man. He was following him, but should have had a shadow over the top.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs may have screwed us over so obviously, either paid off or NFL wants to ensure the Chiefs get the one seed. Regardless, our inability to finish games is killing us and has been a constant with Harbaugh. Harbaugh needs to go when/if we miss the playoffs.