• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bucs

ALI624

Pro Bowler
The real question is if we do win will Lamar “eat the W?”

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Loved Lamar’s answer to the question if this is his team? He said, “it’s our team.”

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe is such a G lol

ScreenHunter_08-Jan.-15-13.56.jpg

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Just watching Harbaugh's press conference - he is about to surpass Saban with the number of stupid journalist questions asked in a single presser.

I don’t think they’ll be emotionally drained, I think they’ll be fired up knowing it takes a damn near miracle play and the refs help for the chiefs to beat us in arrowhead.

We’re gonna be at home feeling like we can beat any team in the league.
You are probably right and I sure hope you are. I just always have concerns about these games we're just supposed to win.
Not even going to lie I thought we were playing the Chargers I completely forgot. Joe owns Tampa but I don't expect him to play.

I could have sworn Jensen was hurt. Tampa fans were saying he has been complete ass and I know he had a 55 pff rating. I liked him so.

This is the trappiest of all trap games tbh
I know I may sound like I'm contradicting my previous statement about always being worried about games we're just supposed to win - but man trap games are for when you are coming off a big win, are in a solid position and you have a big game the next week.

We only have 1 of 3 ... we have a big game next week, but we are not in a solid position and we are not coming off a big win. There would be no "trap game" excuse if we let this one get away. We'd have to blame it on something else, because to come out uninspired because we're looking forward would be inexcusable

Last edited:

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
You are probably right and I sure hope you are. I just always have concerns about these games we're just supposed to win.

I know I may sound like I'm contradicting my previous statement about always being worried about games we're just supposed to win - but man trap games are for when you are coming off a big win, are in a solid position and you have a big game the next week.

We only have 1 of 3 ... we have a big game next week, but we are not in a solid position and we are not coming off a big win. There would be no "trap game" excuse if we let this one get away. We'd have to blame it on something else, because to come out uninspired because we're looking forward would be inexcusable
I hope and think it might look like a dominant repeat of the lions game last year similar situation kinda