• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bucs

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah it’s been coming down hard for 2 and a half days now. Should be a slopbucket out there.

I’m actually very worried, fuck the ground game, lamar has had a problem fumbling, and I question his ability to throw in the rain big time.

On top of that he’s had a tendency to slip up when running, ever since college, he takes off so goddamn fast the ground comes out from under him, or his upper body doesn’t move fast enough for his legs lol, I’m expecting an ugly game that we still win, but I’m expecting some turnovers and a lot of self inflicted sacks from lamar.

16-10 ravens.
Was just discussing this with my son......We’ve historically built the team to play in crappy eastern weather and LJ’s abilities in bad weather are an unknown.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Was just discussing this with my son......We’ve historically built the team to play in crappy eastern weather and LJ’s abilities in bad weather are an unknown.
I would think this game should be to our advantage, but you never know.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
as someone who lives in tampa and watch and know alot of about this team... ill just say this.. records are usually broken against them. I dnt know why but for some reason teams just break records and have remarkable games vs these mfs

Tank

Hall of Famer
2018 has been the wettest year ever in our area, we broke the record yesterday.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve been worried about the rain having an effect on them since I saw it was going to rain all weekend. Hoping for the best, but most importantly no injuries

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
They’re an unknown, but there is reason to be pessimistic. We’ve been spoiled with a flat footed qb with a lot of weight and big ass hands, he can power the ball through any weather, lamar is just totally different, he’s a speedster all the way and just doesn’t have that mudder skill set

Tank

Hall of Famer
They’re an unknown, but there is reason to be pessimistic. We’ve been spoiled with a flat footed qb with a lot of weight and big ass hands, he can power the ball through any weather, lamar is just totally different, he’s a speedster all the way and just doesn’t have that mudder skill set
Yeah, not just the QB. We’ve also historically aimed that way all around, but have missed the boat with the O line and RB lately.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just stay put in VA, no problem.

I am! I'm watching the game now from my couch.

He shouldn’t even leave the room he watches the games in. Not even a beer so get a cooler

I'm not! Lol!

BRUH, Texans win didn't affect us at all LMAO.

I know that BRUH!

Those were all AFC wins but to me; ALL of them could affect us at some point! To avoid that....the Ravens NEED to keep winning, especially against the Bucs today to stay locked in that #6 seed.

To be fair, there are a number of ways it could impact us. There next 2 games are both pretty difficult i wouldn’t be even a bit shocked if they lost both. If they lost today (and the crazy list of ifs follow) it’d give us the advantage of having the 3 vs4.

Wild card wise, it’d be better if we tie the Titans (h2h) instead of the titans winning the division and us losing the tie breaker to the Texans

Very unlikely the game ends up mattering but a long list of If could make it

I see that.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

That is the truth!

And, I see the Ravens have already punted 2x and L-Jack nearly tossed a pic on that last play!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chris Moore is absolutely one of my favorite Ravens

He's underappreciated for sure. He's a beast on special teams and also has a knack for making clutch plays when we actually use him on offense (he probably would have caught that TD pass against KC too if not for DPI that wasn't called).