• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
As we enter the closing weeks of the 2018 regular season, I must ask what has become of the Football World in 2018? High octane offenses were the key to success said everyone and you must score 40+ points a game in order to win they said. Wait the Bears held the Rams to just SIX POINTS? Next your going to tell me a crazy last second lateral actually worked? Oh. At least the Cleveland Browns are out of playoff contention and.... DAMN IT!!! What other wackiness will occur as we head into the final three weeks of the season?

Chargers @ Chiefs: A AFC West Showdown that could determine who wins the Division, ok the Chargers still need more to happen but still it's a big game Thursday Night. Eric Berry will make his 2018 debut for the Chiefs but they will be without Spencer Ware, Cam Erving and Sammy Watkins. The Chargers could be turning to Justin Jackson at RB but Melvin Gordon is a game-time decision. The Chiefs can clinch the AFC West with a win, while the Chargers can clinch a playoff spot with a win or other teams losing on Sunday.

Texans @ Jets: December brings us TWO Saturday games in week 15. We start in the Meadowlands where the Jets look to win their second straight game and ruin their tank bowl hopes while the Texans look to get back on track after a loss to the Colts. Houston can clinch a playoff spot with a Dolphins loss and Steelers loss, they can clinch the AFC South with a win or losses from Indy and Tennessee.

Browns @ Broncos: Saturday Night finishes up in the Mile High City where the Broncos play host to Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns who STILL are in playoff contention in WEEK 15!!! Will the Browns come away with another win or will Denver rebound after their playoff hopes were dashed by George Kittle's coming out party.

Cardinals @ Falcons: TANK BOWL! Both teams sit in the top five of the 2019 Draft after week 14 with the Cardinals owning the number two pick and the Falcons owning the fifth pick. The Cardinals are 3-10 while the Falcons are 4-9, who have lost the last couple games by double digits. The Falcons look to end their five game losing streak on Sunday.

Lions @ Bills: Everyone said Josh Allen had a nice deep ball and that he should be drafted high for that reason. Turns out, the Lions may want to send some draft picks our way for Marty because Josh Allen can also hurt you with his legs. The Lions look to end Matt Patricia's first season on a high note and build for next season as he continues to instill the Patriot Way in Detroit.

Packers @ Bears: The Bears are looking for their first NFC North Title since 2010, they can do so with a win or a loss and a Vikings loss. The Packers have some crazy scenarios where they can make the playoffs but it is highly unlikely but we've seen crazier things in the NFL.

Raiders @ Bengals: The Raiders appearances in Tank Bowl may be ruined as they are slotted third in the draft order and out of the Nick Bosa sweepstakes. Will another win drop them further in the draft or will the Bengals find a way to win despite their entry into the Tank Bowl.

Cowboys @ Colts: The Colts stopped a red hot Texans team who won 9 straight, and look to end the Cowboys' 5 game winning streak. Will Andrew Luck and the Colts keep their playoff hopes alive or will the Cowboys clinch the NFC East Title with a win over the Colts on the road?

Dolphins @ Vikings: The Dolphins can spoil the Vikings chances of trying to steal the NFC North away from the Bears by winning and keeping their playoff hopes alive in the process. Minnesota fired their OC after disappointment in Seattle and look for a playoff run with a new OC to prove that Kirk Cousins wasn't the problem all along.

Titans @ Giants:

Redskins @ Jaguars:

Seahawks @ 49ers:

Patriots @ Steelers:

Eagles @ Rams:

Saints @ Panthers:

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
i mean given that it basically hands us the afc north title as long as we handle our own business id say that would be part of the perfect weekend...
I honestly don’t see us handling our business. We never do

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This dude is unbelievable. After this drive, I can't find the right words to express how much I appreciate what our D did last week, despite that fucked up last drive.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Something tells me January may produce a different outcome for the Chiefs this year, their play this year is just incredible.