• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Andrew Brandt‏ @AndrewBrandt
Mahomes, making $1.2 million, is the most undervalued player in the NFL, and it's not even close. Similarly productive QBs make $25-30M a year.

Chiefs have a 3 year window to win a Super Bowl(2018, 2019, 2020) before deadly QB Mega Contract strangles their cap.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
this never ever looked like the same team as last year

Philip Rivers' face when you told him this wasn't the same old Chiefs.....

DuV1D2yV4AETgGr.jpg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
the chiefs proving that you really dont need a fully stocked back end if you have a high powered offence and a pass rush

dee ford, chris jones and that offence hides deficiencies in their secondary

but that's scary because they just got eric berry and daniel sorensen back and justin houston just came back too...

and while the rams and saints have been held in low-scoring affairs now, the chiefs 2 losses they've scored at least 40 points in and have not scored fewer than 26 points in any game all year

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This dude is unbelievable. After this drive, I can't find the right words to express how much I appreciate what our D did last week, despite that fucked up last drive.
I mean....Weddle was literally inches away from deflecting that 4th and 3. He deflects that and we hold them to UNDER 20 points. That's beyond absurd. However, I'm gonna need this same energy from this defense from here on out because we got our work cut out.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
All of this misdirection man. You have to be on your A+ game with the extra credit just to slow down these folks. My goodness.....

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This is what happens when you can't control clock or move the ball. To quote the eloquent Lloyd Banks, "this shit can get uglier than a Master P sneaker."

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs go up 14-0, and now nothing since. Chargers have a good chance to tie it up. Good to see Playoff Andy Reid is already in full effect.