• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I swear I'm going to be fucking livid if the Browns clinch the division before we do. That means that every team in this division would've had the division lead for at least one week..........well......every team except us.

Thing is, they could be leading the division easily right now. They got screwed over against Oakland by a bad call, and if they beat the Steelers in week one they be 8-6 and leading the division. It's amazing to think how close they were to be leading the division this season.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Thing is, they could be leading the division easily right now. They got screwed over against Oakland by a bad call, and if they beat the Steelers in week one they be 8-6 and leading the division. It's amazing to think how close they were to be leading the division this season.
But they also should've lost to us too though. Ravens NEVER make this shit easy.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
But they also should've lost to us too though. Ravens NEVER make this shit easy.

Even then, that puts that them at 7-7, us at 8-6 leading the division and Week 17 coming down to us vs them for who wins the AFC North and the flex spot to Sunday Night Football. But as you said, we never make it easy. Which is why I hate having to root for others to win, just for more wild card help we need the Vikings to hopefully find a better offense with a new OC and beat the Dolphins, the Giants to beat the Titans, rooting for the Cowboys to beat the Colts which makes all this worse cause you never want to root for the Cowboys.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ifs ands or buts. Yes the Oakland game is true but we got screwed over by the refs also, on a number of occasions. I do agree the Oakland penalty was awful though

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow... Vikings trying to be us after firing their OC. Vikings now lead 21-0 over the Dolphins, so basically they are showing how bad of a head coach candidate DeFilippo was going to be.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow...... Vikings got up 21-0 and now the Dolphins are right back in it with the Vikings having a 21-17 lead.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Redskins and Jags tied up at 13-13 and the Redskins with Josh Johnson signed off the street are in Jaguar territory.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Redskins win on a field goal and improve to 7-7 and are breathing down the necks of the Cowboys for the NFC East and the rest of the Wild Card contenders.