• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Ever since 2016 when the pats hurt us up in ne I’ve been so hyped for next years game in Baltimore. Brady will hopefully continue to decline. I hope we get them late in the year and just destroy them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sideline reporter says the cracked ribs report was false and it was a muscle problem. Big Drama Ben back at it again.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
JuJu looking for a flag.... as always receivers whine for flags when they can't catch a pass.

Taze

Practice Squad
Honestly, unpopular opinion but I hate the Steelers so much I wouldn’t mind if the pats won the next 10 superbowls if it meant the Steelers could be absolute shit during that period.

There a few things I hate more than this team.
The failure of the Steelers means so much to you that you’d take the pats winning the entire next decade just so Pittsburgh suck? Wow. I’d probably just stop watching NFL after three of those years

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The failure of the Steelers means so much to you that you’d take the pats winning the entire next decade just so Pittsburgh suck? Wow. I’d probably just stop watching NFL after three of those years
That’s just how he feels man. No reason to shit on that, lol

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Honestly, unpopular opinion but I hate the Steelers so much I wouldn’t mind if the pats won the next 10 superbowls if it meant the Steelers could be absolute shit during that period.

There a few things I hate more than this team.
You went way the fuck too far on that one. I mean NE!!!!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

You went way the fuck too far on that one. I mean NE!!!!!

If this happened the Pats new qb would have more Super Bowls than Brady, thus taking him out of the goat category