• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Much different team at home
Yeah I think the Saints will be fine. It's human nature to spot the "successes" when results go against you but forget about the times other results break your way. Anything can happen and all, but I'd feel a lot more confident backing the Saints next week than the Steelers.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I have faith. We can beat the Chargers.
I feel like we're not beating both so I'd almost prefer we lose to the Chargers just so we don't have to endure being swept by the Browns.

And you just know that if we beat the Chargers the Browns will win the game on the back of converting a 4th and long.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Defense deserves it if they can force the TO there. Too many rules in the offenses favor now anyway and wouldn't be shocked if they tried to take that away soon.

On another note... I WON BY 1.5 points. LET'S GO!!!!

but that isnt the defence forcing the turnover - there's no recovery there - anywhere else on the field that's the offence's ball but because it goes out of bounds 1 side of the pylon rather than the other it's a turnover?

i could understand it if it goes out the back of the endzone but to the sideline just seems crazy - the defence hasnt recovered the ball - and then on top of that you get an extra 20 yards of free room... if anything it should be something like loss of down, offence retains possession but ball comes out to the 20 yard line

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Defense deserves it if they can force the TO there. Too many rules in the offenses favor now anyway and wouldn't be shocked if they tried to take that away soon.

On another note... I WON BY 1.5 points. LET'S GO!!!!
I won by 90 in the semi finals of my 12 man money league...my opponent had been averaging 170 points and he scored 69 this week lol. On to the championship

The Saints don't look like the world beaters they used to.
Yeah - among the high flying offenses at the top of the league, I thought some of them may come back down to earth - but I didn't expect it to be the Saints. KC seems to be the one to still be putting out strong performances, despite having lost their top RB.

Yeah - among the high flying offenses at the top of the league, I thought some of them may come back down to earth - but I didn't expect it to be the Saints. KC seems to be the one to still be putting out strong performances, despite having lost their top RB.

KC seems to be slipping lately too.