• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
We still can wait for more roster cuts too. Especially post draft. Curious of any pass rushers or linebackers who could be roster cuts later in the year

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Idk bout you guys but I just need one pill for this one. I promise I won't close my eyes
b70e691474dcd27355680ba95b83ffb8--steelers-fans-pittsburgh-steelers.jpg
Sometimes even rabid Ravens can make exceptions just like I certainly would. In fact, I want all my senses intact when I take this chick!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey @Mili you still haven't lost the 'Tyrod' fetish I see! laugh out loud!

Remember, Tyrod is from my area here in the 757 of VA. Been following that young man his entire football career since high school and Virginia Tech. Love the kid and how he plays. Sure, he's struggled but, it's good to see that other teams still believe in him enough to sign him. I want to see him do well!

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some Steelers’ fan accounts are saying Justin Houston signed with them. Not sure about the validity of it but this is something I don’t want to see happen.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Some Steelers’ fan accounts are saying Justin Houston signed with them. Not sure about the validity of it but this is something I don’t want to see happen.

I don't know about that but they are interested in him as are we (I believe):

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.c...eams-interested-in-justin-houston-update-news

only team ive seen confirmed with interest in Houston is the Jets still
steelers have rumours flying around but no confirmed interest although one of the guys who reported steelers' interest in moncrief first has also said that they are finalising a deal with houston so we shall see

would be a lot of money getting spent at edge rusher with bud dupree's salary just becoming guaranteed and houston getting that hypothetical money + tj watt as a 1st round pick

rossihunter2

Staff Member
im not sure the steelers can afford Houston right now...

they've got 10m cap space atm on the rule of 51 but that doesnt even include the donte moncrief signing or anthony chickillo re-signing yet or the eli rogers re-signing - with big ben about to get a major extension as well i dont see how they fit houston under the cap without mortgaging their future cap space in a pretty major way