• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

JO_75

Hall of Famer
OBJ is a diva WR as well, yet the Giants got a first round pick for him while the Steelers only got a 3rd & 5th for AB.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
So let’s recap... they have Garrett, Vernon, ogunjobi, and Sheldon Richardson, that’s right... that’s JUST the front 4. They also have Denzel Ward.

They have an excellent OL, nick chubb, Kareem Hunt, David njoku, Jarvis Landry, baker mayfield, and now ODELL FUCKING BECKHAM...

Dude, there is zero reason to think they won’t win a super bowl
And baker and ward on rookie contracts for next few yrs lmao

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So let’s recap... they have Garrett, Vernon, ogunjobi, and Sheldon Richardson, that’s right... that’s JUST the front 4. They also have Denzel Ward.

They have an excellent OL, nick chubb, Kareem Hunt, David njoku, Jarvis Landry, baker mayfield, and now ODELL FUCKING BECKHAM...

Dude, there is zero reason to think they won’t win a super bowl

I mean you'd have to pencil them in as favorites to win the AFC North at this point and be a surprise sleeper in the playoffs until the Pats expose them.

If the player wasn’t Jabril peppers I’d say the trade is ok for the Giants. I’d like see the cap savings and dead money.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eric better be on the phone with Bell's agent upping the offer and guaranteeing he is announcing he is signing with us at midnight. WE NEED BELL!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe Bell will not sign with us until May just to screw PIT out of their compensatory pick. We reach a deal with him in principle and PIT gets nothing for him.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The Browns are out here making power moves and we're about to give an overrated player in Mark Ingram $8 million a season instead of just waiting for the cap to roll over so we can do the same next year.

This is why I was skeptical of Eric. Please Ryan Grant Ingram's ass so we don't fuck ourselves over in the long run