• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

Who Wins Between Saints & Steelers?

• Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A different kind of Preview as we head into Week 16............

QBs on Facebook 2018:

Nick Foles: Just wanted to wish my fellow QBs a Merry Christmas!
Nick Foles: One more thing... I'M BAAAAACK!!! (Tom Brady, Jared Goff & Sean McVay Dislikes This)
Jared Goff: Damn it Carson, we were so close to clinching a BYE week.
Drew Brees: You may want to watch your back when it comes to those bye week hopes.
Jared Goff: Why?
Mitchell Trubisky: Remember how we beat you a few weeks back?
Jared Goff: Yeah, Yeah whatever.
Matt Ryan: You all done bickering yet? We destroyed the Cardinals!
Drew Brees: You do realize your not in the playoff race, right Matt?
Matt Ryan: So..........
Drew Brees: This conversation is for Playoff QBs only so you have to wait until next year.
Matt Ryan: It's the holidays, come on guys! I mean Foles wasn't even the starter and started this conversation!
Nick Foles: I'm the starter (Again) since Carson went down with a back injury and we are still in playoff contention.
Baker Mayfield: I'm so pumped up to play the Bengals again, going to teach Hue Jackson a lesson by beating him twice!
Matt Ryan: Hold up a second. Baker what do you think your doing in this conversation? Playoff Contending QBs only!
Baker Mayfield: I know that.
Matt Ryan: Scramble rookie, this isn't for you. Enjoy being replaced in a couple years
Lamar Jackson: Scrambling is my thing Matt, remember what I did to your defense a few weeks ago?
Cam Newton: Oh please rookie, watch what I do to their defense this week.
Tom Brady: Um... Cam.
Cam Newton: ?
Tom Brady: This is for playoff contending QBs only, and I'm pretty sure you guys are eliminated.
Cam Newton: Nope not yet.
Tom Brady: Well at least you have been eliminated from playoff contention as you just got benched.
Cam Newton: Yeah, yeah whatever. Call it whatever you want Tom.
Taylor Heinicke: Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Taylor and I'm starting for the Panthers.
Matt Ryan: Yeah Taylor just wanted to let you know how fun it will be to watch you lose Sunday.
Kirk Cousins: Yep, my Vikings have that 6th seed locked up in the NFC. Going to make noise in January.
Aaron Rodgers: LMAO, that's a good one Kirk.
Matt Ryan: Finally someone who is in playoff... wait your not in playoff contention Rodgers.
Aaron Rodgers: Yeah but I couldn't resist commenting on the Vikings winning in January.
Case Keenum: I led them to a playoff win last year over Drew's Saints.
Drew Brees: You got lucky twice. The "Minnesota Miracle" & convincing Elway to pay you $25M guaranteed.
Case Keenum: Yeah and I helped Kirk get a fully guaranteed contract.
Tom Brady: Alright, Keenum enough. Next QB who enters whose team is not in playoff contention will be blocked. Got it?
Sam Darnold: Hey Aaron, how cold is it in Green Bay this time around?
Matt Ryan: Baker, Cam, Rodgers, Keenum and now Darnold?!?! Read what Tom wrote above before you post!
Baker Mayfield: Jeez, look who is being the Grinch this year guys.
Matt Ryan: Damn it Baker.
Mitchell Trubisky: You NFC Quarterbacks ready to come to Chicago in January?
Aaron Rodgers: Your just lucky this is a down year for the Pack Mitch, we'll be back next year!
Dak Prescott: Save it Rodgers, the BOYS are back in town!
Josh Johnson: Yo Dak, you better watch out, I'm leading the Skins to that NFC East Title.
Nick Foles: You both are delusional, that NFC East... wait who is Josh Johnson?
Matt Ryan: Josh Johnson?
Tom Brady: Josh?
Drew Brees: Who are you again?
Jameis Winston: Aren't you that guy that I replaced?
Josh Johnson: I was drafted in the first round in 2009 guys.
Tom Brady: It doesn't matter when you were drafted, this is for QBs who play in the NFL now.
Josh Johnson: But I am playing in the NFL now, I just led the Redskins to a win over the Jaguars.
Dak Prescott: So what, the Jaguars suck again big deal. We still winning the NFC East though.
Andrew Luck: Are you absolutley sure about that? You couldn't even score against my defense.
Russell Wilson: I don't care who wins the NFC East, your just going to lose to my Seahawks anyway.
Marcus Mariota: It doesn't matter anyway Josh, my Titans will end the Redskins playoff hopes on Saturday.
Deshaun Watson: January in Houston.... in a nice warm dome ready to beat any team that comes through!
Marcus Mariota: The Eagles aren't the only ones sneaking up and claiming a division title Watson.
Deshaun Watson: Oh please, we won 10 straight games and have been dominant all year. Nice try.
Andrew Luck: What A Nice Winning Streak You Had.
Andrew Luck: It be a shame if someone ended it.. oh wait we did!
Andrew Luck: We ended the Cowboys streak too, if anyone is winning the AFC South it's us.
Patrick Mahomes: You know your going to have to come to KC to get to the Super Bowl right Deshaun?
Deshaun Watson: Nah, you guys will choke like you always do just like you choked against the Chargers.
Patrick Mahomes: We would have won if wasn't for that stupid bogus DPI call! The refs suck!
Philip Rivers: Cry Me a River Mahomes. Face it, your run is over and I'm going to get a ring!
NFL: We would like to announce that we are fining Patrick Mahomes $25,000 for criticizing the officials.
Patrick Mahomes: Oh come on!!!!!
Big Ben: HAHA Cry Me a River, get it because his last name is Rivers?
Drew Brees: Yep we get it.
Patrick Mahomes: Yep.
Nick Foles: You don't have to explain the jokes Ben, we get it.
Tom Brady: Mahomes, Rivers, Watson you all just need to understand at the end of the day your not beating me in January.
Tom Brady: 6th Super Bowl in Atlanta has a nice RING to it.
Nick Foles: Not if I have something to do with it butterfingers.
Drew Brees: Your going to have go through New Orleans to get there. I'm ready to win my second Super Bowl in Atlanta.
Jared Goff: Not going to happen. We'll get you back for beating us in the regular season.
Baker Mayfield: You NFC QBs like to talk don't you?
Tom Brady: Coming from the guy who trash talked earlier this season?
Big Ben: Oh the irony.
Matt Ryan: I can excuse the other non playoff contending QBs but Baker, this conversation isn't for you.
Baker Mayfield: Sure it is, but what I don't understand is why your still here.
Matt Ryan: You play for the Browns, your playoff hopes ended in August and it's December.
Baker Mayfield: The Browns can still make the playoffs Matt.
NFL Stats & Info: The Cleveland Browns still have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs as of Week 16.
Matt Ryan: *Leaves Conversation*

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
C'mon SKINS! Stay aggressive like your opening drive!!!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Henry is a beast and they’ve used a shit ton of those early picks they’ve had to build a great O line.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mariota left game due to a big hit from Jon Allen that had him landing awkwardly on his elbow

10-9 skins at halftime