• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

Who Wins Between Saints & Steelers?

• Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
From the reaction of Raiders fans, it seems that Mark Davis is to be blamed.
I don’t know if you can blame him entirely. I actually think the city is more to blame. He should be allowed to make money and in that antiquated stadium he is having a hard time with that or atleast being on par with othet franchises.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the Raiders finding a new home for 2019, tonight's game against the Broncos will be the final home game as the "Oakland Raiders" in Oakland. Hate it for the city and guessing until expansion comes back around there won't be a team in Oakland for years.

I kinda wish they weren't taking the name but I sure would miss those uniforms tho.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I kinda wish they weren't taking the name but I sure would miss those uniforms tho.
I noticed lot of people liked black and silver Raiders gear, not only around here.

I prefer our latest color rush purple and Seahawks lime. Still our all black stuff is my favourite.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I noticed lot of people liked black and silver Raiders gear, not only around here.

I prefer our latest color rush purple and Seahawks lime. Still our all black stuff is my favourite.

Yeah I love our all black but seriously the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lime green??

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I do like our all black units, but I can’t stand the Seahawks lime green, it’s almost like they expect the lights to go out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Raiders win tonight, the Arizona Cardinals are one loss away from clinching the number one pick in the 2019 Draft. The Cardinals sit as the lone 3 win team and with Seattle as their opponent, it it's all but a given that they will win the Nick Bosa sweepstakes.

The Cardinals have never had the first overall pick, as the closest they came was in 2001 when they selected second overall. Before that, the highest pick they had was number three which was multiple times in the 90's.

Last edited:

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
How many picks are they willing to give for a former SB MVP?
All we have to do is play this for them on repeat and they’ll send the farm

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-24_20-42-1.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-24_20-42-1.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 266

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They can save 11m in cap space by getting rid of Keenum this offseason and flacco would have an 18.5m cap hit (if they traded for him) so that’s not unreasonable

The problem is elway would have to admit he got the qb position wrong AGAIN
And it's possible that they could get a new deal done with Flacco before the trade. Maybe with him essentially taking the money they would have kept using on Keenum.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Funny when the Steelers and Browns tied in the first game of the season I told my son in law that this was a perfect result and could make a huge difference on who makes the playoffs.
Indeed !

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And it's possible that they could get a new deal done with Flacco before the trade. Maybe with him essentially taking the money they would have kept using on Keenum.
Currentl6 there is no guaranteed money left on his contract so any team that takes him on will 9nky have salary to pay.
2019 18.5, 2020 20.5, 2021 24.5