• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad..... and the

rossihunter2

Staff Member
those 3 consecutive 3 and outs at the end of the game nearly lost us the game - playcalling got stale as soon as we retook the lead and that was the best defence we've played - and tbh that's probably the best defence that will be in the playoffs in the AFC too and they did play well - but you have to be more than 1-dimensional against that defence - especially if we're gonna play them again - got to go after them in the passing game too like on that 2 play drive lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Like I said, I expected a close win. Our defense is legit. Our offense was too predictable, but we showed we can pass. Marty is the only thing holding this team back.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Great : Ravens D felt like the Ray & Ed years
The Great : We shut up Rivers
The Great : Lamar’s strike to Edwards to turn the momentum after getting behind in the game for the first time .
The Bad : Crabtree , and Jefferson at times
The Really Bad : the playing field hurt our run game in the second half as it deteriorated rapidly .

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
You have to admit, we almost lost the game. I didn’t think we’d stop them I’m being honest. Peanut maybe with the play if the entire year.

Finally. It goes our way

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'd also just like to point out to any and all naysayers - we just beat the team people thought was the most balanced and one of the top 2 teams in the AFC and they shut down the run in some critical spots

we just won a game against an AFC superpower, on the road, and Lamar had fewer than 40 yards rushing
Someone, I think Cris Carter, said the key for this one is Lamar throwing 200y since we won't run 200+ on Chargers.
He threw 204.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd also just like to point out to any and all naysayers - we just beat the team people thought was the most balanced and one of the top 2 teams in the AFC and they shut down the run in some critical spots

we just won a game against an AFC superpower, on the road, and Lamar had fewer than 40 yards rushing
Huge winner to all of that but that game wasn’t on the road ;)

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Think it’s too early to try and convince my dad we should visit his brother who lives In dc from the weekend of Jan 5th -6th?