• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad..... and the

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patrick Onwuasor = PAY DA MAN ERIC!

The AFC is so wide open that if we keep playing like this, we can get to Atlanta. Wild Card, Division Champion, either way we can knock out any of those teams and make it to the Super Bowl.

THE GREAT = NFL Media sucking up to the Chargers, no team can beat them, Rivers is a MVP candidate, etc. Ravens don't stand a chance, etc. Yet every time we run into a media darling team that they say no team can beat, we push that team to the limit and push them further than they had all season long. Love keep proving them wrong, and I would say I want them to learn their lesson in giving us more of a chance to win but it makes the win so much better when everyone thinks we will lose.

THE ABSOLUTE TERRIBLE = Chargers crying for a flag, Rivers crying for a flag every play and trying to get into the refs huddle, come on dude. You are having an excellent season, MVP like year and you cry over getting hit? Then the receivers wanting flags when the ball was overthrown and wanting flags for the littlest contact.

I definitely had a feeling we'd pull out this game. Even put a $20 bet with a Charger fan. (I wanted to do $50 lol) This new look Ravens team has me feeling like i did when we were annual contenders. Just a quiet type of confident. Let everyone doubt the team and just watch in confidence as the Ravens fight and punish teams. I still have doubts about the sustainability of our offensive scheme but as long as they work on that in the offseason and come back with something not as gimmicky. I'm okay with riding this wave this season until we can't anymore.

Not going to lie tho. The Browns next week worry me. I'm going to be destroyed if we have a 3 peat of collapsing at the end. Here's to enjoying a hard fought win and the rest of my Saturday night in a great mood

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I definitely had a feeling we'd pull out this game. Even put a $20 bet with a Charger fan. (I wanted to do $50 lol) This new look Ravens team has me feeling like i did when we were annual contenders. Just a quiet type of confident. Let everyone doubt the team and just watch in confidence as the Ravens fight and punish teams. I still have doubts about the sustainability of our offensive scheme but as long as they work on that in the offseason and come back with something not as gimmicky. I'm okay with riding this wave this season until we can't anymore.

Not going to lie tho. The Browns next week worry me. I'm going to be destroyed if we have a 3 peat of collapsing at the end. Here's to enjoying a hard fought win and the rest of my Saturday night in a great mood
Our d and run game are much better than when we played the Browns last time

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean this is a pretty easy good and bad.

The Good- every player on defense. Jefferson made a few boneheaded calls but came through with some huge plays. Pass rush started getting home at the end, run defense was great, pass defense was terrific. The young stars on defense showed they are not the unit of last year or two years ago they will win games on there own even when given no margin of error

which brings us to...

The Bad- EVERY offensive player who is not a TE or named Yanda. So many missed opportunities, I know I harped on Lamar in the game thread but there is so much blame to go around. Every single one of them suffered from a troubling lack of consistency. Make a big play then 2 plays later end a drive (hi crab hands how ya doin), and when it was not that it was just awful decision making costing drives or costly turnovers giving Chargers a chance.

Defense was legit, offense needs to get their shit together because this defense wants another ring.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I ML us +165 i think.. only reason i did it cause i had us making playoffs before season started and this was basically must win game for us so i was like fuck it.. another reason, idk who but someone in here said that “ chargers are only team with no HFA”, so shoutout to that guy lol

Patrick Onwuasor = PAY DA MAN ERIC!

The AFC is so wide open that if we keep playing like this, we can get to Atlanta. Wild Card, Division Champion, either way we can knock out any of those teams and make it to the Super Bowl.

THE GREAT = NFL Media sucking up to the Chargers, no team can beat them, Rivers is a MVP candidate, etc. Ravens don't stand a chance, etc. Yet every time we run into a media darling team that they say no team can beat, we push that team to the limit and push them further than they had all season long. Love keep proving them wrong, and I would say I want them to learn their lesson in giving us more of a chance to win but it makes the win so much better when everyone thinks we will lose.

THE ABSOLUTE TERRIBLE = Chargers crying for a flag, Rivers crying for a flag every play and trying to get into the refs huddle, come on dude. You are having an excellent season, MVP like year and you cry over getting hit? Then the receivers wanting flags when the ball was overthrown and wanting flags for the littlest contact.

Definitely do not pay Patrick anything significant lol

But the real reason i quoted your post. I love it when we're being doubted by the media. I thoroughly enjoy the Ravens being under dogs, going out there and just putting up a fight most hardly expect. I would love it even more if the Ravens defense continued playing like the ways i grew up accustomed to. Tonight they definitely did and I'm ecstatic. I hope everyone keeps sleeping on this team because i feel when we start getting acknowledged and praised we usually end up looking stupid and playing like shit.