• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
No excuse for this defense to hold them under 20 points since the Broncos did. However, we CAN NOT afford to turn the ball over.

On another note, you guys ready for this game to be flexed to a 4:30 one?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm holding off on saying anything until 8pm or so when I know the results of the Steelers game. Tomorrow is going to feel like watching a Ravens game all over again.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No excuse for this defense to hold them under 20 points since the Broncos did. However, we CAN NOT afford to turn the ball over.

On another note, you guys ready for this game to be flexed to a 4:30 one?

Most likely both the Browns/Ravens & Bengals/Steelers will be moved to 4:30 depending the results tomorrow.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'll be fucking livid if we lose this game because this would mean that ALL of our divisional rivals would've eliminated in three consecutive seasons (2016: Steelers, 2017: Bengals, 2018: Browns?). This'd be akin to the Cowboys being eliminated by all 3 of their rivals in week 17 matchups where they ended up 8-8.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If the Steelers win out, Colts win tomorrow (Giants), Texans lose out (at Eagles, vs Jax), we are out even if we beat the Browns.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If we were to go in as a wildcard, it will be interesting who we would play. I guess it could be Steelers, Texans or Patriots depending on their records. My guess is if we win the division it will be Chargers at home. Either way the Browns game is probably a must win even though there may be a slight chance we could get in with a loss. I want to go in being healthy and with good momentum.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The Colts would still have to beat the Titans in week 17, but yes we still do not control our destiny.
It wouldn't matter who wins the Titans vs Colts game - the winner would go through, just not us.

So, for my sanity, I really need the Steelers to lose in NO, then all we need to worry about are the Browns.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
At least the Browns are knocked out of the playoffs. They can only play for pride now. Maybe the Bengals can soften them up for us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If we were to go in as a wildcard, it will be interesting who we would play. I guess it could be Steelers, Texans or Patriots depending on their records. My guess is if we win the division it will be Chargers at home. Either way the Browns game is probably a must win even though there may be a slight chance we could get in with a loss. I want to go in being healthy and with good momentum.
Very good chance we play the colts at home, if we win the division and they win out and go in as a wild card.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Baker won't feel too dangerous when he wakes up after watching the Ravens D tape last few weeks.
Our defense was playing with real passion and heart yesterday. It was great to see. We had a good pass rush and our secondary was on real lockdown mode. Oh, and we were laying some wood on tackles.