• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Our defense was playing with real passion and heart yesterday. It was great to see. We had a good pass rush and our secondary was on real lockdown mode. Oh, and we were laying some wood on tackles.
Let’s hope we don’t have a let down game next week or it won’t matter.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It wouldn't matter who wins the Titans vs Colts game - the winner would go through, just not us.

So, for my sanity, I really need the Steelers to lose in NO, then all we need to worry about are the Browns.

if any one of these 3 outcomes happens we are in control of our destiny vs the browns

saints win over steelers
giants win over colts
texans win over eagles

we only need 1 of those 3 games to go our way to be guaranteed a playoff spot if we beat the browns

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
if any one of these 3 outcomes happens we are in control of our destiny vs the browns

saints win over steelers
giants win over colts
texans win over eagles

we only need 1 of those 3 games to go our way to be guaranteed a playoff spot if we beat the browns
You’d think NO over PIT is a gimme and you’d think there’s a very good chance HOU beats PHI and naturally you’d assume IND beats NYG but anything can happen but we should be able to at least go 1/3 in that stretch.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Let’s hope we don’t have a let down game next week or it won’t matter.
I just hope we stay healthy, don't turn over the ball, and the refs are not a factor - I don't see us losing this one. You could see the players are playing with passion. They want to finally make the playoffs. I know this because not one player talked about it. All you heard was....we are only getting ready to play the Browns. That's what you say when you are serious....and that is what I wanted to hear. This team feels different to me than the past few years Something has changed since Lamar took over. They have rallied around this young man and are playing inspired football.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just hope we stay healthy, don't turn over the ball, and the refs are not a factor - I don't see us losing this one. You could see the players are playing with passion. They want to finally make the playoffs. I know this because not one player talked about it. All you heard was....we are only getting ready to play the Browns. That's what you say when you are serious....and that is what I wanted to hear. This team feels different to me than the past few years Something has changed since Lamar took over. They have rallied around this young man and are playing inspired football.
They are playing well on the road. Beat the falcons, beat the Chargers, came one miracle play from beating the Chiefs.

Agree, they are saying the right things. I heard suggs ans others say it doesn’t matter if we don’t win next week.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You’d think NO over PIT is a gimme and you’d think there’s a very good chance HOU beats PHI and naturally you’d assume IND beats NYG but anything can happen but we should be able to at least go 1/3 in that stretch.
There is no such thing as a gimme in the NFL and yes, anything can happen

Every week the media wants to crown a new team as the best team in the conference. It’s gone from NE to KC to LAC. Don’t try to give it to us. We don’t want it.

Players are talking the talk. I don’t care what the Steelers or anyone else does. Can’t control that. The focus now is the Browns. Now let’s see them walk the walk.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I know one thing - if The Bank is not an outdoor insane asylum next week then I put some blame on us fans if we lose. After playing their asses off last night, our team deserves some passion from us.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know one thing - if The Bank is not an outdoor insane asylum next week then I put some blame on us fans if we lose. After playing their asses off last night, our team deserves some passion from us.

Lamar's in town - likely a win and we're in situation - potentially a win and we get a home playoff game for the first time since 2012 - at worst its likely to be a win and we get to the playoffs for the first time since 2014...

and it's not even xmas weekend - there's literally no excuses for that stadium to not be absolutely bouncing short of insane weather (and even then it should still be packed)

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seriously debating whether to go to this game or a potential playoff game.

I also went to the the Christmas Steelers game and the Bengals game so I am a bit apprehensive lol. My luck isn't too great.

saints win over steelers
giants win over colts
texans win over eagles

Giants v Indy is not key to us controlling our destiny. That would only have been the case had Titans lost yesterday. Titans can still win division and we lose WC to Houston if they lose out.

It’s all about the Texans and Saints. One of the two must win today.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
While HOU losing out could benefit us in the long run I’ll be rooting hard for them today. Don’t want to be greedy. I just won’t be able to stand having to scoreboard watch next week.
Only if the colts lose one and the Steelers lose one

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Imagine if the blessed one kicks us out of the playoffs....

The horror..

he's found life in cleveland. I swear ozzie will never ever forgive himself for that pick if that happened.