• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I didn’t realise lol - I’ve always thought he was pretty good lol
Yeah, everyone hates buck. Now he did a few interviews this offseason. One wit Shannon sharp, one with John McEnroe and I can’t remember the other ones were very good. Especially the John McEnroe interview,

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mannn I'm so excited. The Bank is gonna be rocking louder than ever on Sunday. I can feel the newfound buzz of excitement an hour away from Bmore!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to take this excitement and pound up on the Browns so badly that they don't ever recover from this beating and know their place in the NFL. That dick of a QB (arrogant prick) has the gall and audacity to keep instigating Hue Jackson and poking him every chance he gets and that is not just disrespectful to the HC that drafted him, it is just disrespectful to do that to anybody that has coached you. That prick shan't make it to his second contract and that is my curse on him.

The thing I’ll never understand is how you can be upset with what a coach does who is fired by your organisation. Are you really meant to show loyalty to them after being fired?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The thing I’ll never understand is how you can be upset with what a coach does who is fired by your organisation. Are you really meant to show loyalty to them after being fired?

he needs a bart scott hit ala 06 on Big Ben to bring him back down to earth.
Of course only if the game is pretty much won at that point

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really don’t understand why you don’t like joe buck lol

Pretty sure like everyone hates joe buck

Yeah, everyone hates buck. Now he did a few interviews this offseason. One wit Shannon sharp, one with John McEnroe and I can’t remember the other ones were very good. Especially the John McEnroe interview,
I could see why people don't like Joe Buck. BUT he's still winning for the reason shown below....

r451525_600x600_1-1.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Back to the Browns, yeah it'd be nice to get to Baker, but let's also slow down Chubb and their other RBs. Remember how the Bengals effortlessly marched down the field for a TD on their first possession in week 17 last year? Yeah let's try to avoid that shit.

I'd prefer a fast start like what we did against the Chargers except with better execution and playcalling (fuck you M***y).