• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Fans From All Over - Where Are You From?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let's get this party started here in our "new" home. Where are all of my "Flock" brothers and sisters from?

I'm in the Tidewater/Hampton Roads/757 area here in Virginia. Chesapeake to be exact.

Last edited:

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Manchester, England.

I don't know why but it still always amazes me when I see people from all over the world talking to each other on forums etc. and you're all connected by something as simple as a sports team. Just to add to the original post, what made people start watching the Ravens?

The first time I watched an NFL game was during the Steelers-Packers Super Bowl game but it was taking what seemed like forever (I'm used to watching 'soccer' where 15 means generally means 15 minutes:lol:) so gave up watching it. Then I started watching it casually during and after the Giants-Patriots Super Bowl game in 2008 (I won a fair bit of money on the Giants that night) and I started taking a serious interest - especially in the Ravens - after watching The Blind Side. Something so simple as watching a film got me hooked!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Germantown, MD, grew up in Bethesda, MD right outside of dc.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Honolulu, HI
Love Hawaii. I was there on vacation last summer. Spent about 5 days in Waikiki, a week in Maui and a few days in kauai. Absolutely beautiful. I was there over the 4th of July and was at the beach during the fireworks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
London/Bristol/Brighton in England - i move around quite a bit between those 3 places depending on the time of year - mostly Bristol the last 2 years or so though
Will you be attending the game this year in England.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
no i didnt get tickets coz im an idiot but i may well be in the city to support if not in the stadium
I was in San Francisco on business the 2015 season, the week we were playing the Niners. I had to get tickets. Beautiful stadium btw, too bad we lost. Thanks, Wright

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Rennes, on the West side of France. Won't be there for much longer as my studies are coming to term in two weeks, and I'll be studying abroad afterwards, but originally that's where I come from and that's where I am right now...

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
How far is this from Prague. Visited Prague back in 2012 and its still one of my favorite places. This trip went to Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, for two weeks. Nice vaca
It's 2 hours from Prague from what I heard. Prague's also my parents' most memorable trip so I def hope to spend some time there as well as all the cities you mentionned!