• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Secondary

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chuck Clark is the embodiment of “fans don’t know shit” and why we should trust the FO more than we do sometimes. I was going apeshit over us passing on Isaiah ford over and over and at the end we take this unknown safety over ford who I saw as a steal, yet here we are, talking about Clark becoming a very big piece of the puzzle moving forward because he showed a hell of a lot of potential in year 1.

Y’all are talking about him replacing Levine but my hopes are that he replaces Tony Jefferson soon enough, because if we are getting 2017 Tony Jefferson then we paid too damn much.

Funny thing about Clark since I did watch a few Va Tech games and it seemed like he was always in the play so when we got him I was like check that out we could have a sleeper.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i watched clark at VT and he looked bad.. havent really seen enough of him with ravens to see his improvement.. benn trying to find a site that has games and i literally cant find any games from
Our last season

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
i watched clark at VT and he looked bad.. havent really seen enough of him with ravens to see his improvement.. benn trying to find a site that has games and i literally cant find any games from
Our last season
Sent you a pm. Also the gamepass is like 10 bucks now to rewatch all the games until August.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our last season
There's a youtube channel called randy taylor. But it's only the broadcast angle. Unfortunately I don't know where you can find all-22