• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m actually not very nervous. I want to win but if we lose...we can trade John based on those reports and if we trade joe too we’d have some damn nice draft picks..

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m actually not very nervous. I want to win but if we lose...we can trade John based on those reports and if we trade joe too we’d have some damn nice draft picks..

Pretty sure we could trade John to Denver either way, the Ravens would just have to wait a couple weeks if they were interested in doing that. I would not entertain the offer for anything other than a 1st especially with a win.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
With this being said I’m going to be so fuckin pissed if we lose

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What about last year?
I wasn’t as nervous last year. Probably because it wasn’t against the Steelers on prime time

I watched the Steelers game in a bar on a cruise ship. More Ravens fans then steeler fans also and the cruise ship left from Florida, not Baltimore

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not nervous about this game either!

I got a great feeling that the Ravens will exorcize those potential playoff demons from yester-years (2016 & 2017) and right-those wrongs by beating the brownies and locking up the AFC North with a very nice convincing win today! The Ravens will be clicking in all 3 phases of their game today!!

GO RAVENS!!!

I’m nervous because it means too much. I haven’t been this hyped about a regular season in in recent memory.

GO RAVENS!!!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sucks about both HOU and NE winning. Maybe HOU lost last week to keep us out then decided that they needed to win today lol. Either way we just need to win that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.