• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs Chargers Wild Card Round

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glad I could contribute
It’s always good for a laugh - like today

*Browns score first TD of the day, score is 7-3*

You: I TOLD YOU GUYS WE WERE GONNA LOSE

*meltdown proceeds*

Lol you can always count on it, right on cue every week. I wish I would’ve thought to save all of them. A Flex meltdown compilation thread would be awesome.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It’s always good for a laugh - like today

*Browns score first TD of the day, score is 7-3*

You: I TOLD YOU GUYS WE WERE GONNA LOSE

*meltdown proceeds*

Lol you can always count on it, right on cue every week. I wish I would’ve thought to save all of them. A Flex meltdown compilation thread would be awesome.
I’d upvote it. No shame in my game. Fuck this team szn ovr

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Wow we're starting off as 3 point favorites.
Usually the bookies give the home team three points when setting the spread (there are exceptions, like the Seahawks' home field being worth 3.5 points a few years ago) - so here they're suggesting we're even with the Chargers on a neutral field. I'm not sure I'd agree with that given the talk not three weeks ago about how the Chargers might be the most complete team in the league. But with that said I do like us more in the playoffs. Defence wins championships and all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A major fuck you by the nfl for giving us the Sunday morning early huh

That benefits us more than anything, Chargers coming over from the west coast where its 10:00am their time when we play, huge benefit for us. Though I must say, when I was in California for my job last year I loved football starting at 10:00am and literally going all day.

GG.exe

Practice Squad
Colts 45 Texans 42 -- kind of like the Chiefs-Rams game, both defenses are good but just the game gets opened up from the onset and continues that way, two heavyweights just throwing the gloves off to hell with it and going all out.

Seahawks 20 Cowboys 17 -- Defensive battle looming, but I think the Seahawks have that little more offensive creativity and weaponry, tho I do worry about Janikowski.

Ravens 34 Chargers 6 -- Ravens D gets a couple scores, and the run game finishes them off, hence the blow out as Chargers try to play from behind.

Bears 27 Eagles 17 -- The Bears D is good enough to stymie the Eagles, and the Bears O is good enough with gadget plays and creativity to nudge ahead.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate playing teams twice this close together especially a team as talented as the chargers
Same here but at least we’re home and it’s an early game. That was such a sigh of relief.
A major fuck you by the nfl for giving us the Sunday morning early huh
Dude I’m glad we got the early game because if we didn’t it would be a disadvantage for us. We may have the best draw possible honestly with that slot.
That benefits us more than anything, Chargers coming over from the west coast where its 10:00am their time when we play, huge benefit for us. Though I must say, when I was in California for my job last year I loved football starting at 10:00am and literally going all day.
This is how I feel as well. I’m glad we got the time slot we did

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
So I'm considering making the drive out to M&T this weekend for the first time... is section 132 a decent seat in the house really trying to decide if I should go or not lol

Justin Diaz-Thomas

Practice Squad
So I'm considering making the drive out to M&T this weekend for the first time... is section 132 a decent seat in the house really trying to decide if I should go or not lol

The seat is Irrelevant it's a home playoff game; I either fly or drive from San Antonio, TX every year they don't have a game in Dallas or Houston. If I hadn't bought the tickets and used my PTO against the Steelers this year I would of done this game.