• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

From Seattle

Hawks85

Practice Squad
What's up Ravens Fans. Just wanna say good luck in the tournament. You guys are my pick in the AFC. My Seahawks well they are better than the cowboys on paper, but in Jerry's world I don't see us coming out with a W. I despise the Cowgirls with a passion and I think its going to be a flag fest against us. 3/4 of the country hates the Seahawks why I don't know. Skip Bayless is despised here in Seattle. We as fans hate this guy and is love for the Cowgirls. I thought this guy was a Patriots fan and a Steeler fan a few years ago. Anyway I'm rooting for you guys in the AFC.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
appreciate the support ans believe you guys beat the Cowgirls. Trust me, know one on this board hates the Cowgirls more than me.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So you could say this is...from Seattle with Love.... I'll just go slink off in shame now.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
What's up Ravens Fans. Just wanna say good luck in the tournament. You guys are my pick in the AFC. My Seahawks well they are better than the cowboys on paper, but in Jerry's world I don't see us coming out with a W. I despise the Cowgirls with a passion and I think its going to be a flag fest against us. 3/4 of the country hates the Seahawks why I don't know. Skip Bayless is despised here in Seattle. We as fans hate this guy and is love for the Cowgirls. I thought this guy was a Patriots fan and a Steeler fan a few years ago. Anyway I'm rooting for you guys in the AFC.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Seahawks and Bears in the NFC. Hoping you guys knock off the Cowboys which I think you will. That offense is very limited, but a strong defense. Hopefully the Seahawks do us all a favor so we can finally stop hearing about the cowboys.

Seahawks vs Ravens in the Super Bowl? Bird Bowl!

Hawks85

Practice Squad
I don't know what you guys think of Skip Bayless but that guy is a douche. I can't stand this guy. I think he is a drama queen. I swear I seen this guy a Steeler fan a few years ago. I think skip is a band wagon fan. He jumps on whoever is winning etc...As far as the Bears go well we got murdered in week 2 by those guys. That defense is brutal. The Rams and Chiefs are all hype with iffy defenses. We Seahawk fans want another crack at the Rams. We played them very good in the 2 games. I think with our running game now we have a great chance on knocking the Bears and Rams out, but we have to get passed the Cowgirls first. We do have the advantage I think. 1. We already beat them 2. They have our old D-coord whos running the same defense...almost. Cowboy fans are saying they got the 7th best D and you guys are 19th. Fair enough but we had the 3rd toughest schedule. I gave them props for shutting down the Saints but that's it. I just hope we win.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve never been sure why everyone hates the hawks either - I’ve enjoyed watching them since Wilson was drafted and cheered for them in the Super Bowls. Gotta love great defenses and the legion of boom was somethin else

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I’ve never been sure why everyone hates the hawks either - I’ve enjoyed watching them since Wilson was drafted and cheered for them in the Super Bowls. Gotta love great defenses and the legion of boom was somethin else
Can you define "everyone"? I know @JO_75 can't stand them but not aware of many others.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

I like you all to win this, but as you said, Dallas gets a lot of home cooking in their house. Good luck and think you all have a legitimate shot at making the SB this year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve actually heard many of their fans are assholes at the games, with total disrespect to other teams fans. They are the Philly fans west, for the most part. Some also hate the, because they hate their coach. However as much as they hate the coach, Carrol is a very good coach.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know what you guys think of Skip Bayless but that guy is a douche. I can't stand this guy. I think he is a drama queen. I swear I seen this guy a Steeler fan a few years ago. I think skip is a band wagon fan. He jumps on whoever is winning etc...As far as the Bears go well we got murdered in week 2 by those guys. That defense is brutal. The Rams and Chiefs are all hype with iffy defenses. We Seahawk fans want another crack at the Rams. We played them very good in the 2 games. I think with our running game now we have a great chance on knocking the Bears and Rams out, but we have to get passed the Cowgirls first. We do have the advantage I think. 1. We already beat them 2. They have our old D-coord whos running the same defense...almost. Cowboy fans are saying they got the 7th best D and you guys are 19th. Fair enough but we had the 3rd toughest schedule. I gave them props for shutting down the Saints but that's it. I just hope we win.
I don’t know anyone who likes Skip Bayless.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You guys hate the Steelers as much as we Seahawk Fans Hate the Rams and 49ers.
I think we hate the Steelers much more than you hate the Rams and Niners due to the sole fact you used to be in he AFC West. It’s a longer rivalry for us dating back to the Baltimore Colts era.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I think we hate the Steelers much more than you hate the Rams and Niners due to the sole fact you used to be in he AFC West. It’s a longer rivalry for us dating back to the Baltimore Colts era.
I still hate NE more than Pittsburgh. Makes it off-the-charts hate.