• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting to the postseason is definitely bonus territory after the way we started.

With that said, if what @rossihunter2 said about Rivers saying "that's what you get!" to Judon after he got injured is true I hope both teams lose.
Hmm yeah good point. Never a good look. Maybe we can get Bane to show up to Foxborough and drop the field into oblivion lol.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe someone can get a pick 6 or something to save this team. We need whatever breaks we can get. I don’t feel like we get any home cooking from the refs when it comes to penalties. This game hasn’t gone our way today

Tank

Hall of Famer
I almost agree with Tony, but I think Joe would have more of a chance if they'd made the change at the half... or sooner.

Wait a minute... 3 completions... in the entire game?

I can do that badly.
They could have at least tried, anyone could see the game was just too big for Lamar. Even if they still lost at least they gave it a shot.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh is fucking nutless. See the door you stubborn fuck, I hope the talk of teams trading for him is true, pack your fucking shit and bye bye. Ignoring the OL, starting weak fucks over superior talents because they got hearts of lions, keeping marty around for who the fuck knows why, keeping pees until he literally retired and having him blow the playoff shot his last 2 years, and now he doesn’t have the fucking nuts to go to the qb he’s been tied at the hip with for a decade.

Easiest fucking decision harbs has ever had, and he can’t make it.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man...yall really want Joe in. I can't disagree if our OC calls these plays over and over with Lamar in.

D deserves ZERO blame. They came to play! Lamar right now sucks as a passer. Good luck getting many wins next year if he doesn't develop as a passer. Watch Joe go to a team with a good foundation and take them to playoffs next year.

Seriously... I don’t see how some guys have jobs after this. Thought we’d give them a better challenge than this.
They'll probably draft interior lineman, but I expect no sweeping changes.

If anything Harbs will get an extension, double down on his support of Marty and the real news will be about the new GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.