• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
The Ravens have to take advantage of the home crowd and the momentum. Chargers are talented but they’re somewhat limping into the playoffs.

They’re down to a backup linebacker. I believe the middle of their line is out for a personal reason, a sad situation with his daughter. Gordon isn’t 100%. Hunter Henry coming off of a big surgery. Rivers hasn’t been playing well the last few weeks. The o line was bullied in the last encounter.

IF you were to argue that the Chargers are the better team then the Ravens are catching them at the right time. By no means is this one gonna be easy and may not resemble the first game at all, but you gotta like the Ravens chances.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Ravens have to take advantage of the home crowd and the momentum. Chargers are talented but they’re somewhat limping into the playoffs.

They’re down to a backup linebacker. I believe the middle of their line is out for a personal reason, a sad situation with his daughter. Gordon isn’t 100%. Hunter Henry coming off of a big surgery. Rivers hasn’t been playing well the last few weeks. The o line was bullied in the last encounter.

IF you were to argue that the Chargers are the better team then the Ravens are catching them at the right time. By no means is this one gonna be easy and may not resemble the first game at all, but you gotta like the Ravens chances.

if Hunter Henry plays snaps then it's going to be on a pitch count at best
Gordon wasn't 100% in week 17 and looked not like the back he was earlier in the year and then got injured again so i dont foresee him being any better
Austin Ekeler didnt play against us and that's big but he's also not fully healthy

I still worry most about their receiving corps especially with the speed they have with Allen and Benjamin running verts

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
if Hunter Henry plays snaps then it's going to be on a pitch count at best
Gordon wasn't 100% in week 17 and looked not like the back he was earlier in the year and then got injured again so i dont foresee him being any better
Austin Ekeler didnt play against us and that's big but he's also not fully healthy

I still worry most about their receiving corps especially with the speed they have with Allen and Benjamin running verts

They have to get after Phil again, because the Ravens aren’t as good at covering long passes down the field and I think that ties into a weakness at the safety position. Baker is better at extending plays and has a much better o line so he was able to take those shots and succeed. They can’t let Rivers stand in the pocket and develop the deep ball.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
And there is a billboard in Baltimore that says, “Cry Me a River.” Hilarious!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
cd.gif

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I know this is going to be tough game for us to win, but for some reason I am not as uptight as I was last Sunday against the Browns or even as the week before when we played the the Chargers the first time. I hope our players are also not as uptight, as we got the playoff monkey off our back. Now it is time to just go out and do our best. Go Ravens!

Status
Not open for further replies.