• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I said I wanted Flacco in but I understand why Harbs wouldn't make the move. Its about now, but at the same time if you know you're coaching next year it will most likely create problems going forward. He needs to learn from this.
That's what I was trying to say earlier, but you expressed it more eloquently.

I have never been this PO at a game. I just can't stand the freaking coaches arrogance and not doing any adjustments that clearly everyone can see needed to be done. Also it's Flaccos last game at home to make it worse let him finish it.
I've been pretty upset at a lot of games in recent years. Jax in London was pretty bad, the effort I did not see against Carolina and Pittsburgh were also frustrating and how about all of those pathetic games against Cincy?
Sure those weren't playoff games, but that's why this game hurts less to me. I'm glad they finally made it.

Has JT ever had a successful onside kick in his career?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar throws a beautiful bomb and it’s “garbage time” lmao.

3-4ravdef509

Practice Squad
And making throws in the 4th quarter after it’s essentially garbage time isn’t impressive. Although at least Lamar reminded me that there is SOME hope for him to develop as a passer.

SOME.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m trying to understand : for the Put Flacco in people

1) do you really think he’s going to lead a comeback down 13 with 6:29 left ?
2) or you just want to see him throw some garbage passes and take a sack behind this oline.
3) this let him play his last game nonsense does nothing for the future, Need him healthy for a trade.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar throws a beautiful bomb and it’s “garbage time” lmao.
Yes, it is garbage time. Since the game is unwinnable and the other defense has let up. It was a nice throw but garbage time is garbage time, regardless of who is throwing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.