• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

All pro teams

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
IIRC Eddie Jackson had a serious injury, but it wasn't ACL or meniscus realted i.e. lose explosiveness and agility, I wanted us to draft him badly.
Jackson broke his leg. Clean break, too - it was known from the beginning it won't affect him at all.
If I ever saw a player improve so much during his college career it was Jackson.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
not sure why desmond king is on there at all as a db tbh... he's a good returner but as a DB there's no way he should be on that list ahead of Xavien Howard, Marlon Humphrey, Jamal Adams, Harrison Smith, Tre'davious White, Byron Jones, Kevin Byard

also am i crazy... have stephon gilmore and kyle fuller really played that well - because at the moment im pretty sure id take the 2nd team secondary over the first team secondary...

Jones, Howard, Adams, Smith, James vs Fuller, Gillmore, James, Jackson, King...

I think Eddie Jackson is the only one I'd regret missing out on vs their 2nd team all-pro equivalents
Kyle Fuller tied for the league lead in interceptions this year among other things. Gilmore had a good year but idk about 1st team all pro good...