• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Game Ball Thread - WC Round

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ingram. He was a monster against us and changed the game probably single handily imo.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
on an actual serious note given that this thread exists to hold onto positivity (even in a season-ending defeat)...

the defence and especially the DL was absolutely monstrous vs the chargers this week - if the offence and special teams had decided to turn up before the last 10 mins of the game then this game would have been in the bag for the ravens

but predominantly the ravens front 7 was huge and dominant - shame we never really capitalised

another great impact from Peanut

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
on an actual serious note given that this thread exists to hold onto positivity (even in a season-ending defeat)...

the defence and especially the DL was absolutely monstrous vs the chargers this week - if the offence and special teams had decided to turn up before the last 10 mins of the game then this game would have been in the bag for the ravens

but predominantly the ravens front 7 was huge and dominant - shame we never really capitalised

another great impact from Peanut
Mosley may have been our best player. I would say Patrick but he did had that penalty and had a few issues but the defense was amazing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bowser, on the other hand...
What a fucking turd. I’m so sick of these 2nd round busts where other guys available end up lighting up the league.

And I’m sick of talented guys getting fucking pigeonholed and becoming nobodies because our coaching sucks cock

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
What a fucking turd. I’m so sick of these 2nd round busts where other guys available end up lighting up the league.

And I’m sick of talented guys getting fucking pigeonholed and becoming nobodies because our coaching sucks cock

That's the bigger issue here. Bowser is a SAM LB through and through and we play him as an edge player. It's not like Correa who was utterly useless in every possible facet. And we do it ALL THE DAMN TIME. It's a Harbaugh staple.

Trade Bowser to the Vikings. They're probably not going to pay Anthony Barr and could use someone who actually fits that defense. At least get something in return.