• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Whom Are You Rooting For?

Who ya got

• Patriots

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Chargers

• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Rams

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Cowboys

• Eagles

• Total voters

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh.

Who’s your new super bowl favorite?

I’m rooting for the Chargers. Phil needs a ring. Some of you can hate him but I love his fire.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m rooting for Indy to lose and for Rivers to get hurt versus NE because I didn’t like what he did with Judon and his comments to him there. I hope karma comes back to bite him in the ass.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m rooting for Indy to lose and for Rivers to get hurt versus NE because I didn’t like what he did with Judon and his comments to him there. I hope karma comes back to bite him in the ass.
Judon unnecessarily hit him 2 plays in a row. Honestly what rivers said wasn’t completely unwarranted.

Not gonna lie you’re an ass for hoping someone gets hurt.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
For me it’s

1. Chargers
2. Chiefs
3. Bears
4. Everyone else can go to hell

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Judon unnecessarily hit him 2 plays in a row. Honestly what rivers said wasn’t completely unwarranted.

Not gonna lie you’re an ass for hoping someone gets hurt.
I wouldn’t disagree on Judon but I don’t like how Rivers did what he did either. I’m not talking about getting injured I just said hurt and there’s a difference.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t disagree on Judon but I don’t like how Rivers did what he did either. I’m not talking about getting injured I just said hurt and there’s a difference.
Sorry but what the fuck is the difference between getting hurt and getting injured lmaooo

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry but what the fuck is the difference between getting hurt and getting injured lmaooo
Have you been hurt and/or injured? An injury takes you out of a game and other games. Hurt takes you out for plays or a part of the game.

sailorsam

Practice Squad
So now that our team is out
whom do we root for?

1) Chiefs. I'd like to see Andy Reid get a ring. and KC is long overdue for another trophy.
2) Chargers. yes I know they beat us but I don't begrudge them. They've never won a SB. (would be better if they were still in SD...)
3) Rams. fun team. welcome back to LA.
4) Colts. fun team. And their coach was a Terp!
5) Cowboys. nice to see scrappy overachievers in this city.
6) Eagles. they're okay.
7) Saints. They won one not long ago. and Payton/Brees not really a fun group. good but not fun.
8) Patriots. boooooo.

ouch, didn't see existing thread...

Last edited:
Unfortunately after this weekend it’s only about who I’m rooting against. Anybody but Indy Pats and to a lesser degree the Cowboys.

If Rivers wasn’t such a whiny bitch I’d root for them. I guess a KC v LAC AFCC would be fun but don’t care who wins. I guess NFC Saints but really whatever.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Rooting for the Super Bowl to be cancelled. Get the guy who turned out the lights at our Super Bowl.

Tank

Hall of Famer
As long as the LA Super Chargers win next week I really don’t care. Would kinda like to see Brees get another ring though.

So now that our team is out
whom do we root for?

1) Chiefs. I'd like to see Andy Reid get a ring. and KC is long overdue for another trophy.
2) Chargers. yes I know they beat us but I don't begrudge them. They've never won a SB. (would be better if they were still in SD...)
3) Rams. fun team. welcome back to LA.
4) Colts. fun team. And their coach was a Terp!
5) Cowboys. nice to see scrappy overachievers in this city.
6) Eagles. they're okay.
7) Saints. They won one not long ago. and Payton/Brees not really a fun group. good but not fun.
8) Patriots. boooooo.

ouch, didn't see existing thread...
#4 the Indianapolis Irsays? Uh no thanks
#5 nice to see overachievers but not so nice watching Jerruh in his owners box applauding himself
#8 oh yeah I’m with you there