• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

End of Season Awards Polls

Are gratuitous polls a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • YES!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Absolutely not, no way. NO.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just like clicking buttons.

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
O

OriolesMagicPlease

I would like to nominate myself for being the MVP of the Mark Andrews fan club.

MVP --- Lamar Jackson (more for the change of pace and creativity he brought in, than as most valuable player, which is highly debatable)
Offensive Player of the Year --- Marshal Yanda
Defensive Player of the Year --- Marlon Humphrey
Offensive Rookie of the Year --- Lamar
Defensive Rookie of the Year --- Kenny Young
Coach of the Year --- Wink Martindale
Breakout Player of the Year --- Lamar
Unsung Hero --- Ronnie Stanley
2019 Making the Leap Candidate --- Marlon
Game of the Year --- Ravens-Chiefs (regardless of the result it was amazingly nerve wrecking)
Position Group of the Year - Dline (back spine of our D. Every time we need those run stops to get the ball back they step up and provide; and most importantly, no team can run down the clock against us).

O

OriolesMagicPlease

MVP --- Lamar Jackson (more for the change of pace and creativity he brought in, than as most valuable player, which is highly debatable)
Offensive Player of the Year --- Marshal Yanda
Defensive Player of the Year --- Marlon Humphrey

Offensive Rookie of the Year --- Lamar
Defensive Rookie of the Year --- Kenny Young
Coach of the Year --- Wink Martindale
Breakout Player of the Year --- Lamar
Unsung Hero --- Ronnie Stanley
2019 Making the Leap Candidate --- Marlon
Game of the Year --- Ravens-Chiefs (regardless of the result it was amazingly nerve wrecking)
Position Group of the Year - Dline (back spine of our D. Every time we need those run stops to get the ball back they step up and provide; and most importantly, no team can run down the clock against us).

Looks like I'm going to have to kick some butt. I hope I don't break a nail.

Looks like I'm going to have to kick some butt. I hope I don't break a nail.

200.gif

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Kick some butt, then have your nails done. French Tip in Purple & Black @OriolesMagicPlease

Lol. You have me confused with someone else. I'm one of the "Flacco Fanboys" who clearly can't see his flaws as an athlete because I am too busy dreaming about romantic strolls on the beach with him. Peeps around here really appreciate that, clearly. Lmao.

I've actually had some really nice purple designs done for game days but I didn't think anyone here would be interested, lol. And I had purple highlights for the playoff game too!