• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Senior Bowl

I started to watch the full game yesterday night, looking for some nice defensive plays, and Jaquan Johnson (S, Mia) had two great plays from the box.

Patiently waiting for a good angle, sees the WR coming for blind side block and spins around to avoid him. Finishes with tackle for no gain.
Great freaking awareness.

Reads the play quickly and shoots the gap so fast that the pulling G doesn't even have the time to locate him.
Monster speed.

Going to watch some more about him because this was some impressive stuff as a run supporter and eventual Jefferson replacement.

CubanBees

Practice Squad
Tier 1
Elgton Jenkins- Top center by a bit this draft
Montez Sweat- Freaky athletic
Chris Lindstrom- I'd rank him around Braden Smith + Will Hernandez from last year
Jalen Jelks- Jason Taylor-issh with less pass rush moves. Really solid against the run for a tall slender guy
LJ Collier
Omenihu (UT)
Khalen Saunders
Corey Ballentine
Deebo

Tier 2
Erik McCoy- Takes defender off the line quickly
Gary Jennings/David Sills/TerryMclaurin: Solid 3rd-4th rounders
Penny Hart
Dalton Risner

Still haven't caught up with the practices. Disappointed in both Wisconsin lineman and was hoping to see more out of Allen (BC). Bradberry needs to increase his intake of Wheaties otherwise think he'll be fine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tier 1
Elgton Jenkins- Top center by a bit this draft
Montez Sweat- Freaky athletic
Chris Lindstrom- I'd rank him around Braden Smith + Will Hernandez from last year
Jalen Jelks- Jason Taylor-issh with less pass rush moves. Really solid against the run for a tall slender guy
LJ Collier
Omenihu (UT)
Khalen Saunders
Corey Ballentine
Deebo

Tier 2
Erik McCoy- Takes defender off the line quickly
Gary Jennings/David Sills/TerryMclaurin: Solid 3rd-4th rounders
Penny Hart
Dalton Risner

Still haven't caught up with the practices. Disappointed in both Wisconsin lineman and was hoping to see more out of Allen (BC). Bradberry needs to increase his intake of Wheaties otherwise think he'll be fine

what about keelan doss?

CubanBees

Practice Squad
what about keelan doss?
I watch late night with sound off to not disturb ppl. Doss's obscure helmet likely didn't peak my interest in the sense I haven't heard much about him nor many small school guys (so I likely tuned out). I take much less away from receiver/corner drills than o-line/d-line drills

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I watch late night with sound off to not disturb ppl. Doss's obscure helmet likely didn't peak my interest in the sense I haven't heard much about him nor many small school guys (so I likely tuned out). I take much less away from receiver/corner drills than o-line/d-line drills
Welcome to the boards.
Check out the 2019 Forum Mock thread. This is a game where each player becomes a GM of a team and through trades, free agency and the draft we improve the team however we see fit, using the teams designated salary cap space. If you are interested in playing the game, the sign up is under this link

https://www.purpleflock.com/threads/951/

rossihunter2

Staff Member

he wears #8 on the North team if i remember correctly - gave me strong keenan allen vibes all week of the senior bowl - might have run the best route of the practices too

CubanBees

Practice Squad
he wears #8 on the North team if i remember correctly - gave me strong keenan allen vibes all week of the senior bowl - might have run the best route of the practices too
I just watched the senior bowl. Doss did quite well and does look similar to Keenan Allen. He lined up and made catches everywhere, played a lot out the slot. The announcers were all over Doss, Isabella, and McLaurin. QB Jones (Duke) seems to have a good bit of potential. Big arm + solid wheels has a Josh Allen/Blake Bortles type of feel. His o-line wasn't the best and he still turned a usually irrelevant team a solid one. Adderley is pretty darn good as well, he played well at the Senior Bowl.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I just watched the senior bowl. Doss did quite well and does look similar to Keenan Allen. He lined up and made catches everywhere, played a lot out the slot. The announcers were all over Doss, Isabella, and McLaurin. QB Jones (Duke) seems to have a good bit of potential. Big arm + solid wheels has a Josh Allen/Blake Bortles type of feel. His o-line wasn't the best and he still turned a usually irrelevant team a solid one. Adderley is pretty darn good as well, he played well at the Senior Bowl.

They were on about Isabella because of the improvements he showed from the early practices - he would stutter off the line like he was being pressed no matter how the db aligned

Doss they loved because they saw him all week in practices

Adderley I think has already now cemented himself as at least a high 2nd rounder at this point

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Daniel Jeremiah posted about him in his instagram. Doss said he studies Keenan Allen.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs9uA7LBERY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g9vlevqau1z5

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
upload_2019-2-8_2-27-24.png

Tony Jefferson spotted...