• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Senior Bowl

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Several NFL Executives at the Senior Bowl have said this is one of the deepest draft classes we have had in years.

Hopefully Long is fine.. Seems like his leg got twisted on that F recover.
Will have to re watch this game a few times focusing on different players

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hopefully Long is fine.. Seems like his leg got twisted on that F recover.
Will have to re watch this game a few times focusing on different players

if i do it'll be solely to see how the OL were doing - that's the only thing i feel like im not getting a decent read on at the moment - its a lot easier because there's not much to evaluate in the passing game because of the qbs

if i do it'll be solely to see how the OL were doing - that's the only thing i feel like im not getting a decent read on at the moment - its a lot easier because there's not much to evaluate in the passing game because of the qbs

Yeah I see.. I´ll rather check myself some defensive line or LBs though. I just find it more interesting and easier to evaluate personally.
I suck ass with Oline evaluations, I have no clue on what they should do whatsoever

Maybe I'm wrong but that play ending with a Sample reception should be the same we ran against SD in the regular season, ending with the Andrews long TD