• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Combine 2019

Justin hollins just ran a 4.5 way better than expected, had him in my mock for the 6th round and that would be a steal. See him as a courtney upshaw type for us in the run game

Justin hollins just ran a 4.5 way better than expected, had him in my mock for the 6th round and that would be a steal. See him as a courtney upshaw type for us in the run game

Hollins might make a very useful LB. Played both Sam and Mike in college and at the Sen Bowl and proved to be solid on both accounts.
Available material isn't comparable to other top prospects' but he's going to be a decent late day 2 pick at least.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why do so many people care about the 40 time. How many lineman will be running 40 yards in a straight line?
It's just giving some indication to their level of athleticism. It's super overrated, but can still give someone the chance to show that their potential might be better than their college play. Also, the ten yard split within the 40 yard time can be useful.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
It's just giving some indication to their level of athleticism. It's super overrated, but can still give someone the chance to show that their potential might be better than their college play. Also, the ten yard split within the 40 yard time can be useful.
I put more weight into the 10 yard split and three cone drill, but I see your point

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Darnell savage ran a 4.39u. Still hoping he’s there in the 3rd for us

Reactions: cdp

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Darnell savage with a 4.31....

And it shows up on tape along with an incredible downhill instinctive type of play. I haven’t put a finger on how well he does in single high but he certainly shouldn’t lack the range for it.

I knew he would test well but I didn’t know he would test THAT well. Just confirming what I’ve seen on tape. He’s probably a second rounder

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Darnell savage with a 4.31....

And it shows up on tape along with an incredible downhill instinctive type of play. I haven’t put a finger on how well he does in single high but he certainly shouldn’t lack the range for it.

I knew he would test well but I didn’t know he would test THAT well. Just confirming what I’ve seen on tape. He’s probably a second rounder
Are you playing forum mock game?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
What you guys think about Taylor rapp? He didn’t run the 40 today, but probably best tackler of the safety group. Best short shuttle at 3.99 and 3rd best 3-cone drill at 6.82s.