• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Combine 2019

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Oh no hes not falling to the 3rd with those measurables. Id be shocked if he did
I know... one could hope though.

I hate drops, it’s the thing that turns me off from a receiver the most, but god damn if butler doesn’t make me overlook it. If he didn’t have that suddenness and that knack for separation I would have a low grade on him, but he simply does things that big receivers can’t do

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
AJ brown and N’keal Harry jumped into the 1st round to me.

Harry running a sub 4.5 is big.
AJ brown 4.50 flat is great. Plus You can tell his aura, he just got that alpha in him. Michael Irvin even talked about it. That’s something we need.

I still don’t trust Hakeem butlers hands. Maybe if we hAd a 2nd or if he somehow fall to the 3rd. But I won’t feel good drafting him with our 1st.

Combine moment of the day: when everyone was banging on tyree jackson to stop throwing 100mph fast balls during the gauntlet drill. Steve Smith finally had enough and went up to him and tell him he’s costing these WRs millions. Oh steve Smith..

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
AJ brown and N’keal Harry jumped into the 1st round to me.

Harry running a sub 4.5 is big.
AJ brown 4.50 flat is great. Plus You can tell his aura, he just got that alpha in him. Michael Irvin even talked about it. That’s something we need.

I still don’t trust Hakeem butlers hands. Maybe if we hAd a 2nd or if he somehow fall to the 3rd. But I won’t feel good drafting him with our 1st.

Combine moment of the day: when everyone was banging on tyree jackson to stop throwing 100mph fast balls during the gauntlet drill. Steve Smith finally had enough and went up to him and tell him he’s costing these WRs millions. Oh steve Smith..
I doubt either of those guys end up in the first round, imo. AJ Brown is your prototypical slot guy, volume receiver in the NFL. Yes he's a safe prospect, but do you really want to draft a slot guy in the first round or would you rather draft one of the top 5 WR in this draft in the 2nd round and yes, I'm talking about trading down and taking a guy like Riley Ridley or Arcega Whiteside or even Parris Campbell. Yes, some of those guys could end up in the first round, but maybe not, knowing the strength of this draft is on the DL and atleast 3 QBs go in the first round, maybe more. We also may even have two TE's go in the first round.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I doubt either of those guys end up in the first round, imo. AJ Brown is your prototypical slot guy, volume receiver in the NFL. Yes he's a safe prospect, but do you really want to draft a slot guy in the first round or would you rather draft one of the top 5 WR in this draft in the 2nd round and yes, I'm talking about trading down and taking a guy like Riley Ridley or Arcega Whiteside or even Parris Campbell. Yes, some of those guys could end up in the first round, but maybe not, knowing the strength of this draft is on the DL and atleast 3 QBs go in the first round, maybe more. We also may even have two TE's go in the first round.

I think everyone is on board about trading down this year. Round 2 is money. But it takes 2 to tango, and we can’t assume we’re going to trade down. If we stay at 22, I feel safe with a AJ brown.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think everyone is on board about trading down this year. Round 2 is money. But it takes 2 to tango, and we can’t assume we’re going to trade down. If we stay at 22, I feel safe with a AJ brown.
if we stay at 22, I'd rather draft one of the top IOL or Josh Jacobs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
if we stay at 22, I'd rather draft one of the top IOL or Josh Jacobs.

If Cody ford is there, all day. Lindstrom is a maybe at 22, I wouldn’t complain though.

I think I’ll feel better with a combo of AJ brown or N’keal Harry in the 1st + a 3rd round rb like Montgomery or miles sanders over josh Jacobs + a 3rd round WR. Unless you can name me a 3rd round WR that might be there when the draft comes. Cause I think Harmon, Ridley, Butler is all going in the 2nd.