• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Way-Too-Early Prospect Watch: 2020

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah yeah yeah, it's really early for this, but I might as well post it. Next years WR class is supposed to be as good if not better than 2014s. We all know how good the QB class is going to be which will always push another top prospect down to us. Overall this draft class is supposed to be very good.

Thoughts?

Julian Okwara ---> Predator
Hopefully Maryland RB declares as well, cause he's another nice beast

This is all I know about the class lol
I still have to finish my homeworks on the current season.. you can't tempt me like this

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Julian Okwara ---> Predator
Hopefully Maryland RB declares as well, cause he's another nice beast

This is all I know about the class lol
I still have to finish my homework on the current season.. you can't tempt me like this
hey, last year while I was doing film study on the WR class for 2017, I was starting to do research on the 2019 WR class. Right after that I decided to right an article about the end of the great rb classes for the time being and the next couple years we would have good WR classes with 2019 having the "potential" to be as good as if not better than 2014.

hey, last year while I was doing film study on the WR class for 2017, I was starting to do research on the 2019 WR class. Right after that I decided to right an article about the end of the great rb classes for the time being and the next couple years we would have good WR classes with 2019 having the "potential" to be as good as if not better than 2014.

I gotta trust you man :D
All I want is those nice QBs and WRs of you to push my boy Okwara all the way down to 32 lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want Johnathan Taylor from Wisconsin. He’s niccceee

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Adam Anderson, OLB from Georgia is REALLY jumping off the screen tonight. He is a goddamn rocket off the edge and his hustle is through the roof. He’s a sophomore but whatever lol

can’t find film so I can’t dive deep, but that’s a name I wanna keep in mind so I can keep track.