• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Two questions for all of my folks here:

1. Favorite Internet browser to use?
2. Have any of you heard a browser called Brave? If so, your thoughts please....
1. Opera (convenience - keeps all tabs open), Firefox (security) and sometimes Brave
2. Good browser, but works not with all pages. Their built-in ad block is very good though. Just give it a try.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Tryna see something else: do any of you folks use a VPN? If so which one? I'm using VirtualShield, but I'm getting sick of the fact that I have to disconnect in order to go on sites like GameStop and DailyMotion.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Finally settling in after moving to The Netherlands this weekend.

@rossihunter2 I can suddenly see why you hate primetime games so much. They've gone from 2pm starts (ideal for a second screen while working from home even if the game itself sucks) to 2am. The 1pm slot's terrific though.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Finally settling in after moving to The Netherlands this weekend.

@rossihunter2 I can suddenly see why you hate primetime games so much. They've gone from 2pm starts (ideal for a second screen while working from home even if the game itself sucks) to 2am. The 1pm slot's terrific though.
we are going to have more prime time games in the future and more 4pm starts as well.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tryna see something else: do any of you folks use a VPN? If so which one? I'm using VirtualShield, but I'm getting sick of the fact that I have to disconnect in order to go on sites like GameStop and DailyMotion.
I don't know anything about VirtualShield. But I have a friend who has found a reliable VPN service. I can send you a pm if you're interested.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No Suprises Here

@RDCHomeAndHome
·
Impeachment Fever Is In The Air! But we want to take it a different direction! If you could impeach one person in sports, who would it be and why?

Dan Snyder
45%

James Dolan
24%

Al Riveron
20%

Astros Organization
11%

rossihunter2

Staff Member

fired for not teaching his kids to stop playing? i dont understand what the coach can do other than telling his kids to let up... and at what point does it become acceptable - what scoreline do they stop at?

i dont understand that - if clubs are worried then you introduce a "mercy rule" after the score gets too high - when we were kids playing rugby it was normally around 40/50 points and would be an option discussed by the 2 captains, 2 coaches and the referee...

unreal lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
fired for not teaching his kids to stop playing? i dont understand what the coach can do other than telling his kids to let up... and at what point does it become acceptable - what scoreline do they stop at?

i dont understand that - if clubs are worried then you introduce a "mercy rule" after the score gets too high - when we were kids playing rugby it was normally around 40/50 points and would be an option discussed by the 2 captains, 2 coaches and the referee...

unreal lol
that's pathetic. 27-0 and he gets fired. I don't care if they scored in the final minute to get to the 27 points. It was more disrespectful to fire the coach.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
FYI, that was soccer game. 27 goals, not points.

Still bullshit to fire the coach though.
I did know that. I saw that it was Italia, but appreciate the heads up. I just should have called it a goal and not points.

Last edited: