• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If this ain't blasphemy.....

this guy should be unfollowed for saying this. Absolutely absurd. Must have had a bad box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese as a kid...

I mean who doesn't like cheese and who doesn't like noodles, now you mix it together in one meal and it's even better.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Cluck cluck gobble gobble

tenor.gif

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
You know you ate too much when you have a nightmare about your upcoming orgo exam. Literally everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Listening to Christmas music while I'm studying before the game makes happy.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So there's a YouTuber I listen to who goes by the name of ChroniclesOfJudah 144. Needless to say, he has a lot of interesting takes on life, society, sports, etc. The video below is a little segment about a couple in an "open" relationship. From 15:03, the guy talks about he hasn't told anyone in his family but has told his friends.

Of course ChroniclesOfJudah 144 roasts him for that (lol), but he talks about what he would do if he had a son who was okay with letting his GF having sex with other guys at the 15:50 mark. Folks, when I said I was CRYING, I meant that shit LMAO. Had me wiping away tears from my eyes, that shit was hilarious.