• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
tbf guys like ryan clark have come out and said he was like this even before the hit
I remember Ryan Clark talking an episode that happened during practice or training camp before AB got his money. However, I think his behavior is only going to become more erratic since he's isn't in the league anymore.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to my fellow Ravens brethren from my family to yours!

250px-NecronFaction.png

Inqui

Pro Bowler

The Netherlands is an insane place on New Year's Eve. This suburb in The Hague is a few minutes' walk from us. There have been people setting off fireworks all day, including on busy streets as cars go past. Cars and property have been getting blown up and yesterday a police officer had his hearing permanently damaged after essentially being assaulted with fireworks.

Apparently they're deploying both riot police and the army tonight because of the fallout of banning some official fireworks displays after what happened last year.

Happy new year I guess!

Last edited:

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Netherlands is an insane place on New Year's Eve. This suburb in The Hague is a few minutes' walk from us. There have been people setting off fireworks all day, including on busy streets as cars go past. Cars and property have been getting blown up and yesterday a police officer had his hearing permanently damaged after essentially being assaulted with fireworks.

Apparently they're deploying both riot police and the army tonight because of the fallout of banning some official fireworks displays after what happened last year.

Happy new year I guess!

So do you live in Holland? If so happy new year ^_^