• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Few days ago we were looking at italy to see what we can expect

but after seeing the st Patrick’s day festivities nationwide, well let’s say we can expect something closer to what happened in China. We are royally fucked because people wanted to pay $15 for a beer so badly this weekend. Cases from under 1000 to well past 3000 in a week, directly from the mouths of hospital workers I know that they are already having meetings about rationing care because they’re near the point of overwhelmed, And then add a fucking warp speed turbo boost to the virus by packing tens of thousands into tiny fucking bars to get drunk and fondle eachother over the weekend because of st pattys day and you have a disaster on your hands

best of luck to you good folks. Nobody listened, all it took was some social distancing and everybody was too hellbent on proving the media wrong and doing things the Murican way, now it’s gonna get beyond ugly, it’s gonna be an event that drastically changes the future of this country

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
haha just saw this on twitter and thought about posting - literally felt my shoulders relax watching this and smiled the whole time
I legit would do the Marshawn Lynch "hold my dick" dive into the pile. But that dog looks like it runs a 4.3 EASILY.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
ws.png
Social distancing

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
For all you folks that cant find toilet paper I give to you the Hillybilly Bidet.

hillbilly bidet.jpg

Now enjoy.