• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Simba

Staff Member
Virtual dating update: may have mentioned last night that I'm a bit of an NFL Draft nerd. She proceeds to start naming some draft prospects from this year and last.

:eek:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Virtual dating update: may have mentioned last night that I'm a bit of an NFL Draft nerd. She proceeds to start naming some draft prospects from this year and last.

Sounds like a winner

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

1. Who's her team?
2. How come you haven't wifed her up yet?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of current situations, I've been looking to see if anyone was selling Ravens face coverings because go Ravens, right?! Is there anywhere that sells Ravens face coverings? That'd be dope AF.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
This week fuckin sucked. I had 3 exams, and I bombed 2 of them. Barely got any sleep this week. The only redeeming things this week were the new episodes of the clone wars and b99. I know in the grand scheme of things life could be worse, but everything's just so depressing right now.
I hope things pick up for you soon brother! Life has kicked me in the teeth pretty hard at times, so I definitely empathize. Thank God as time moves on these low times pass by to better ones. Take care!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I hope things pick up for you soon brother! Life has kicked me in the teeth pretty hard at times, so I definitely empathize. Thank God as time moves on these low times pass by to better ones. Take care!
Thanks man. I'm feeling better after taking a day to rest up.

Inqui

Pro Bowler

That's a good start, but the real question is: how's her pun game?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator

Brother same goes for me... I'm one month in with a girl right now and after mentioning I am a Ravens fan, she casually just watched the Ray Lewis football life and asked me about a ton of past players... the effort is awesome.

She also painted this and sent it to me yesterday... I think me and you are getting catfished
(let me clarify that is my hairy leg.. lol.
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 11.05.43 PM.png