• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Brother same goes for me... I'm one month in with a girl right now and after mentioning I am a Ravens fan, she casually just watched the Ray Lewis football life and asked me about a ton of past players... the effort is awesome.

She also painted this and sent it to me yesterday... I think me and you are getting catfished
(let me clarify that is my hairy leg.. lol.
. View attachment 2291

maybe you accidentally are catfishing each other? plot twist

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Whenever the Ravens make a draft pick

rossihunter_analysis2.jpg

(@rossihunter2)

Simba

Staff Member
Virtual dating update again: we talked for the entire first round about the draft. Is there a rule against proposing after only meeting once and largely talking in the middle of a quarantine? Asking for a friend.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Virtual dating update again: we talked for the entire first round about the draft. Is there a rule against proposing after only meeting once and largely talking in the middle of a quarantine? Asking for a friend.
tenor.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Virtual dating update: may have mentioned last night that I'm a bit of an NFL Draft nerd. She proceeds to start naming some draft prospects from this year and last.

:eek:

I'm trying online dating using Match, I try to find the ones that are into Football. Only problem with Match is you basically have to pay in order to talk to anyone, it sucks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bet you there'll be a catch/caveat to this, but fuck it. LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!

@rossihunter2 , @allblackraven , @JO_75 , @RavensMania

makes sense - it wasnt illegal for uni students in non-sporting disciplines - made no sense for it to be against NCAA rules too

and for the NFL it'll be a decent scouting tool - they'll be able to see what some of these guys play like when they do have some money