• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_4692.jpeg

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I know people on twitter are dumb, but how dumb are you to be upset that Adult Swim shows adult content?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I have never been as stressed in my life as I am while working from home, and I’ve been through a lot of shit. FML

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
No I know that. I was like, what's up with my #SIIE business partner?
Oh I’m good brotha! It’s just been a long ass week. TGIF AND #SIIE

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I was really into Harry Potter when I was in elementary school, but this is just wrong. The Lotr books AND movies are superior to both the Harry Potter books and movies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I was really into Harry Potter when I was in elementary school, but this is just wrong. The Lotr books AND movies are superior to both the Harry Potter books and movies.

idk - i love both series tbh - and in terms of the movie series they are both cinematic achievements unlike anything before

LOTR filmed all 3 films all together as one long production the like of which hasn't even been attempted since
Harry Potter released 8 films in 10 years all in a row with the same cast and managed to keep to a schedule that allowed them to use the same actors for the main cast despite their ageing

both are amazing

maybe im biased but i never enjoyed the LOTR books that much whereas i adored the HP books

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
idk - i love both series tbh - and in terms of the movie series they are both cinematic achievements unlike anything before

LOTR filmed all 3 films all together as one long production the like of which hasn't even been attempted since
Harry Potter released 8 films in 10 years all in a row with the same cast and managed to keep to a schedule that allowed them to use the same actors for the main cast despite their ageing

both are amazing

maybe im biased but i never enjoyed the LOTR books that much whereas i adored the HP books
HP was definitely easier to read, I'll give you that.

While it is cool that they could release all 8 movies like that, I thought they were only so so movies and don't really compare to the Lotr trilogy. But that could also be due to my preference for swords over wands.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
HP was definitely easier to read, I'll give you that.

While it is cool that they could release all 8 movies like that, I thought they were only so so movies and don't really compare to the Lotr trilogy. But that could also be due to my preference for swords over wands.

haha possibly - i love the HP films and i love the way they age up with the characters - and also conveniently for me they aged up as i did too (probably why i have a soft spot for them) and from the 3rd film onwards they function as really interesting artworks in and of themselves - the first two are pulpy kids movies but the 3rd film really changes the comfy straightforward morality of them

there are moments in each of the films from the 4th through the 8th that are beautifully heart-breaking

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm not a fan of Google getting rid of Google Play Music. I've only tried the YouTube music app for a little bit, but so far I hate it.