• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Simba

Staff Member
To illustrate my hatred of people, there was an email mistakenly sent to the entire company this morning. After about 3 emails, it was established that it was an error and that it will be corrected...

I've received 26 additional emails in the past hour from people stating that they received the email in error.

Can't fix stupid.

Tank

Hall of Famer
To illustrate my hatred of people, there was an email mistakenly sent to the entire company this morning. After about 3 emails, it was established that it was an error and that it will be corrected...

I've received 26 additional emails in the past hour from people stating that they received the email in error.

Can't fix stupid.
Welcome to my world. I see this happen at least 2 or 3 times a year. Worse than the replies saying they received in error are the ones replying asking people not to reply to all, while replying to all. smh

Simba

Staff Member
Welcome to my world. I see this happen at least 2 or 3 times a year. Worse than the replies saying they received in error are the ones replying asking people not to reply to all, while replying to all. smh

Literally exactly what happened lol

Made it up to 34 emails total after the alert, so 37 total over one mistake email. Sometimes I don’t get that many in a week.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Literally exactly what happened lol

Made it up to 34 emails total after the alert, so 37 total over one mistake email. Sometimes I don’t get that many in a week.
Emails can be a pain in the ass. It's not nearly on your scale but I get quite a few about software updates for departments I have nothing to do with, and for some reason I'm on my company's Melbourne email list so I get emailed every time someone brought cake to the office or lost a set of keys (I got myself removed from it but someone put me back on the list for some reason).

Simba

Staff Member
Emails can be a pain in the ass. It's not nearly on your scale but I get quite a few about software updates for departments I have nothing to do with, and for some reason I'm on my company's Melbourne email list so I get emailed every time someone brought cake to the office or lost a set of keys (I got myself removed from it but someone put me back on the list for some reason).

Yep I feel that too. I get all of the Billing team emails. I'm in IT Project Management... Literally no idea how I ended up on the Billing distro, but such is life.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Xr13cDa2_400x400.jpg
You are way worse than Toby ever could be.

Simba

Staff Member
So, these past few months I've started going to a legit barber and I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. Another fitting time to say "once you go black, you never go back." Life changing.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.
YOU DON'T have a butler. Rumor has it that @OriolesMagicPlease magic please actually does have a butler but she won't admit his name is Mark. Come on, cook some more bacon. Atleast 12 strips next time.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You. I like you.
Bruh, you know I have to look out for my Ravens brethen. And she's a Knight? Come on now.....

Wait.... Blake isn't with her anymore? I guess she's looking for an upgrade at the QB position as well.
Since Blake is a Knight, I try not to say anything negative of him. That being said, it was clear he wasn't make the best life decisions otherwise this dime would still accompany him. But then again, she probably thought he wasn't going to be shit anyways so her patience thinned slowly but surely.