• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 UDFA Tracker

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im happy for my guy kenny young. He received a mini camp invite, i really like what he offers in the passing game. He ran a lot of routes out of the backfield and slot. Decent route tree, quick feet, relatively sharpe routes, he even made some catches downfield and used a lot in presnap motions to generate mismatches.
However he's raw in the running game.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im happy for my guy kenny young. He received a mini camp invite, i really like what he offers in the passing game. He ran a lot of routes out of the backfield and slot. Decent route tree, quick feet, relatively sharpe routes, he even made some catches downfield and used a lot in presnap motions to generate mismatches.
Silly goose, Kenny young plays linebacker

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

tenor.gif

Charm City

Pro Bowler
After watching Willis's tape I see a very different DT than what we normally carry on our roster. He has a very good swim move and when coupled with his lateral quickness he can really get by a 1v1 in a hurry. It looks like he jukes a lot of his defenders and prefers to go around them rather than bullrush them head-on and control them. Makes me wonder if we're going to employ more 1 gap players and schemes in our defense this year as that is what his style reminds me of.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
it would be great to see unexpected gems but harbaugh isn't one to give chances unless he has absolutley no choice. I wonder if orlando brown would have had any significant snaps if it were not for james hurst ( or was it alex lewis? i forgot ) injury
Harbaugh isn't the end all be all to decide who gets to play. The coordinators have a lot of say too, and Harbs doesn't seem the type to completely override an OC or DC wanting to use a specific guy. I do wonder how much of that was actually on Pees being Pees and Marty just preferring certain players.