• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 UDFA Tracker

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh C'mon. The tape says yes he does play a little high but he was dominant in the run game and is a great size and he was also a unanimous all american first team.

PFF even had him with the highest run blocking grade in college football

something is up that we don;t know about

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Beau was hot commodity. Probably took a day to sleep on it.

The more I watch and read about Gerald Willis, the most I get pumped up. Brandon Williams replacement in 2020.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
We grade/evaluate what we see on tape and his tape says he's worthy of being drafted. We don't know if they blew their interviews and we can't run any background checks.

Yet everybody went mental anyway because we didn't draft him in the 3rd/4th.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I gotta know what happened with beau... he shouldn’t have fell out of the draft, something had to have happened off the field.

I get that he may have been overhyped here, I personally liked Phil haynes and Nate davis a shit ton more, but UDFA is ridiculous for him

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Beau was hot commodity. Probably took a day to sleep on it.

The more I watch and read about Gerald Willis, the most I get pumped up. Brandon Williams replacement in 2020.

Rick Wagner is a good friend of Beau. Probably sold him.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gerald Willis has a way to go. Its hard not to be blown away by his game vs. LSU. It's really spectacular and I need to rewatch so I can try to get a handle on why he so dominates LSU and doesn't come close to that in the other three games I've watched.

I love his effort and pursuit. I love that slap and swim that is lightning quick, But he doesn't appear all that aware to me as a football player yet. He can get moved and run right at. He plays high. And I think his main concern is getting upfield without a sense of where the ball is. This is all to say that he is a bit raw. I see him as well behind Willie Henry but if all things go according to plan, we may get a replacement for Willie next year.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Gerald Willis, Antoine Wesley, Otaro Alaka and Evan Worthington headline this UDFA group that honestly looks like the best I've ever seen for us. I hope Willis can stick on the 53 man roster because the talent is tremendous. Him, Mack, Pierce has me salivating.