• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Article Baltimore Ravens Offense: The NFL's Jackhammer

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I am indeed very familiar with that line, thanks for reminding me of my terrible love life, or lack thereof.

Well see, right there is your problem. You lack confidence. Women LOVE confidence! Like moth to a flame level. I'm sure one of the guys around here could give you some tips to up your game.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Alright don’t get too serious on me haha

Well, there is your other problem. You don't know when to listen to good advice. :p

And btw, I don't believe this whole "I can't get a girl" persona. It is just a cover because you are really a serious player. Should I call you Casanova or perhaps you prefer Fabio?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Well, there is your other problem. You don't know when to listen to good advice. :p

And btw, I don't believe this whole "I can't get a girl" persona. It is just a cover because you are really a serious player. Should I call you Casanova or perhaps you prefer Fabio?
I picture him more as Napoleon Dynamite

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I just hope Bozeman at Center and Powers at LG are good as you advertised and Harbs actually has them starting! Our offensive line needed a lot of improvement in those two positions.