• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Future Changes Coming

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
@Lost_In_Translation you're so dramatic with this shit I love it lol. All I’d ever see from you is

“As you all know I’m leaving”

“I’m leaving soon”

“When I leave...”

Bro we all knew you weren’t leaving lmaooo you’re the crazy girlfriend who threatens to break up every week but always sticks around and we love anyway
some other development must've happened because last time we talked you had no ability to physically be in the same room as a woman, let alone have an ex-girlfriend

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
some other development must've happened because last time we talked you had no ability to physically be in the same room as a woman, let alone have an ex-girlfriend
What? You don't remember???

Rachel-DeMita2-640x397.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Whatever happens, happens. Would definitely like to see some of the former members come back and if we can ever find the members from the old board who never came over. I miss a lot of them, especially when it comes to not having certain members in the Forum Game. Also we need to make this board more welcoming not just for Ravens fans, but any teams fans except for Patriots & Steelers, lol jk. Now that the Browns are doing good, anyone else miss the old Browns fan we had on the old board? It's great to have @Ice Bowl here but would love to see more fans of other teams here for sure.

Whatever changes we need to make in order to become a better place for all NFL fans, because let's face it debating between us gets boring and having the same debates. Let's get more other teams fans here and debate them and get another perspective.
I also wish some of the members of the old board would have migrated over. I really miss my friend Zeus.

They had some real piece of shit Nazi mods in the old forum, that was the only silver lining to seeing it get erased. I used to love trolling those pricks.